14) SugarBoo

Losing blood from your body every month isn't easy. So don't fucking think that being a girl is easy coz it isn't. It was never and it would never be one. Respect women!

Advanced Happy Birthday naseerhafsa ❤️🦋 am traveling tomorrow buddy! Shayad kal active na rahun, but i hope this cover up tomorrow's gift.

Dedicated to PratimaMehta2 & sidhubansal for being such sweethearts, patient and ofcourse my persistent readers of this book! Here you go!! 😇🧸❤️

~•~

"Your happiness is mine. Your comfort is mine. Your problem is mine. The same way, your pain is mine"

 The same way, your pain is mine"

Chapter 14:- SugarBoo

She woke up with a terrible headache and stomach pain.

This is gonna be the worst day ever.

Her instincts already instincted that, but little did she know that it was gonna be one of her bestest. She was still under covers, clutching her stomach and groaning at the hangover up in her head.

Her eyes fell on the side table. There left was a note and glass of lemonade. She picked the note from under the glass.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

🖇️"I know tumhara sar bahut dard kar raha hoga isiliye limbu paani rakh diya hun table par, usse pee lo and you'll feel better :)" 🖇️

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

How did he.. know that she has a headache?

She cleared her thoughts for a second and gulped down the lemonade. Her head ached like bish and she just wanted to strangle any person in front of her.

Ugh! She groaned and slumped back under the covers. But a few minutes later, after her alarm ringed to have a death wish, she finally decided to go out of the bed.

Nooooo!!!

This period stains!

Ugh!

Nooo!

It was a new bedsheet!

Noooo!

Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!

She opened the bathroom door and slammed it hard in frustration. She has to deal with this headache, this stomach ache and now she surely has to wash those bedsheets.