20) Challenge

SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

Ik.. Ik.. It's been 6 Months 22 days since I last updated and reason, I needn't explain y'all know it.

But I swear I love you all... coz I'm writing this when I've my Chem exam in 2 days. lmao. I love you all! I swear 🥹🫶🏻❤️

Please don't stop loving me! And read this update till the end. Love y'all! 🌍💗

~•~

"Love.
Ever heard of that?
No. coz I have felt it."

Chapter 20: Challenges

*Author's POV*

She tapped her fingers on her arms, impatiently waiting for him -pacing to and fro in the living room. She glanced at the door and then at the clock.
"11:58 pm" ,the clock read.

What the heck is taking him so long to solve just a fight?

Okay, may be not just a fight.
Just a fight wouldn't have Police involved.

But why the heck is it taking him so long?

Should she call him?

No. He would be busy right now. Calling him right now won't be a good idea.

But she's worried!!!

'What should she do now then!!!!!!!!????' She groaned, picking up her phone from the table and re-reading the last message sent by him an hour ago,

The Karan Luthra🐵❤️:
- Manav is admitted to the hospital. Everyone's fine here.

- I have some procedures left to complete, so it'll be late by the time I reach home.

- Have dinner but no ice cream.

- And sleep with charging off and Ac temperature at 24.

- Good night.❤️

How would I have dinner without you stupid!

She huffed, tossing the phone on the couch along with herself.

Guess I have to spend the rest of the night waiting for him. Coz there's no way I'm going to have dinner without him.

3 HOURS AGO

"Wohooo! CHEERS" the young mans hooted as they gulped down the intoxicating liquid down their throats, the liquid leaving down a burning sensation.