Part 6 | Mr. Moon

The weather application in Grace's phone shows that today the chance of raining is going to be 60%. Grace keeps looking back at the window to make sure that the rain isn't start yet.

She lean her body to her armchair and staring at her students who are still busy with discussing their own projects. Grace has started to give them a group project that needs to be done by the end of their semester which is 2 months from now.

Grace giving them a project that has an environmental concern as the topic. She learned that the school that she worked in has a low maintenance for their environment so she give them a group project to make an idea on how to solve any kind of environmental problems in their school.

"Alright class, are you done with choosing the topic?"

She asks her students while walking to their chairs. As soon as Grace encourage them to speak, a girl with a ponytail raise her hand to Grace. She nods to the girl and let her speak.

"Ms. Kim, I'm Jaeha and I'm speaking as the behalf of my group. We decided to make an awareness in every class to grow at least one plant in their class. We know that this is such a basic idea but we believed a small moves could grow into something so big in the future."

Grace smiles to the girl and she give the girl a sign to sit again in her chair.

"Fantastic! That's a good one Jaeha. It's not basic. It's super nice. I'm hoping the best for your group. Good job! Okay friends, let's give Jaeha and her group a big applause."

The class starts clapping. Soon after they finished their clap, the bells start to ring for a break time.

"Okay, I think that's enough for today. But I'm still waiting for the other group to give their best topic to me. I hope by the end of the week we'll be done by choosing the topic and then we could hop onto the next term, proposal! Alright, is that okay?"

"Yes, Ms. Kim. We're ready!"

Some of them shouted from the back and give Grace a bow to show her a big respect. Grace laugh as her reaction to the boys in the back.

Grace known as a friendly teacher in this school. The students relied on Grace so much when it comes to counseling and learning although Grace is just a biology teacher for the 11th and 12th grades in this school. But for Grace, they could counsul whatever they want as long as it comes to their academic or their plan in the future. Grace believed that she could help them.

"Alright, see you next week class! Good day!"
"Good day, Ms. Kim!"

Grace walks hurriedly to leave the class. She remember she's still have so much task for the other class to be taken care of. But you know, life won't go easily without you having a trouble in every chapter, and it's not even midday.

A middle aged woman walks slowly to her and she give her a mocking look as soon as she arrived in front of Grace.

Bitch, leave me alone.

"Hey Mrs. Lee, good morning."

She insincerely smile to her. Grace knows that this woman would come to her when it comes to every problem.

The woman was about to yell but Grace quickly shut her by giving her a hand sign to stop yelling because they're in front of the office and there are a lot of students in the hallway.

"What is it, Mrs. Lee?" She asks her gently and the woman rolled her eyes to her.

"There's a guest in our office that happens to be your student's uncle and he kept saying that he's in a rush and he wants to meet you immediately. Do you know how much stress that he gave to me and the other teacher in the office? He has no manners. An uncle? He's even too young to be an uncle!"