Short stories: That one time the Haitani brothers took you away

Warnings: Reverse harem, some kissing, fluff 😣 (like a lot), foul language, I'm bullying Takeomi but with love🥺💕, everyone is here and I had a headache with so many characters 😂😂. Nonsense, you will cringe, Not edited and no beta

A/N: Is set after , like at the very beginning of this weird romance xD. More stuff that happened... that helped their relationship grow.

With the little time they knew you; the Haitani brothers were infatuated with you, enchanted even

With the little time they knew you; the Haitani brothers were infatuated with you, enchanted even. For some reason, they would call it destiny, Ran and Rindou were the only ones that met you outside of Mikey's schedule, outside of their Bonten agenda. Yes, Ran still remembers your lovely face when you bashed that bag of pads in that bastard's face.

That's why they are here, outside of your apartment door, because they couldn't get you out of their mind. Rindou was bouncing on his hills in excitement. "Rindou, stop that," Ran couldn't help but feel a bit annoyed with his brother's behavior. "You look like a dog wagging his tail at its owner."

"Shut up, like you aren't excited too," Rindou huffed. "Why do you think she's taking so long?" Rindou changed the subject to one more present problem.

"I don't know," Ran scratched his chin, "Did you tell her not to tell anyone about this?" he asked his younger brother. And silence settled in the hall. "Rindou..."

"Fuck, I forgot, okay? B- but I don't think she has told anyone yet! It's been," the purplenette checked his wristwatch, "fifteen minutes... Fuck." if Rindou was nervous before, now he was anxiously worried. What if you decided not to go? He asked himself.

"Fuck indeed," Ran let out, "I think we should go in."

"Me too," Rindou agreed.

And that's how now you were screaming at the top of your lungs when two figures broke down your door. "What the hell!!! Ran?!? Rindou?!?" You held a lamp in hand as both brothers stood there as if your door wasn't hanging from one hinge.

"You weren't opening the door," said the eldest.

"And we got anxious," followed the youngest.

"B- b- but! My door! And I told you I was packing!" you showed them the half-empty suitcase.

"Oh," both simultaneously let out.

"Oh, aha," you rolled your eyes as you let down the lamp that you previously sought for protection.

"But you should have let us in," argued Rindou, eying the opened suitcase to see if he could get a pick of what underwear you were taking.

"Seeing my door right now, I guess I should have," you chuckled at Rindou's not-very-subtle attempt at peeking, "anyway, about this trip, who else is going?" you asked while turning around to close the suitcase, not seeing the looks they threw at each other.

"About that..." Ran saw you were about to pick up the suitcase and snatched it away from you, "we don't know, but you shouldn't worry about that. How about we get going?" his long legs took him to the broken door un a couple of strides.