2

(Did this in a hurry so it might have spelling mistakes and might not make sense‼️)

Previously:

He put me on the kitchen counter after apologizing, "I'm extremely sorry, I didn't know that would happen."

I nodded, "no it's okay, you didn't know." I smile and got off the counter. "Yeah, thank you." He smiled and hugged me. "Although, you mentioned you didn't hate it." He smirked. "I did?" I ask, trying to ruin the mood. He leaned in and kissed me. "Anyway, I hope you don't go out with people anymore at night."

He crossed his arms, is he fucking serious? He just kissed me and threw in a whatever, and now he is pretending that nothing happened..

"Sasukeee," I whined and hugged him. "I didn't even go outt-" he placed his hands around my stomach. "Mhm, good boy.." he patted my head while resting it on my top of my head. "I'm probably gonna visit you when your uncle leaves.." he rubbed my back.

"Next month?" I ask as he gasped loudly. "What?! Next month?!" He sighed. "Yeah..I mean you can visit here but you can't stay for the night, since all the rooms are being used." He got confused, "even yours?" I nodded. "Mm, yeah." He kissed my forehead.

"Oh, okay. Make sure to wake up early, we have school tomorrow." I face palm. "Oh yeah, about that..my parents actually got me a one month off.." I nervously laugh. He facepalmed too. "Woww, okay..I'm coming to visit after school." I nodded.

"Sure.." I shrugged. He picked me up like a baby and sat on the couch. "Sleep." He said slight blushing. "W-What?" I blushed, and tried to get off. "Stop moving and sleep already." He slapped my head on his shoulder. "But.." I spoke. "Don't worry, I'll leave before the morning."

He kissed my cheek, "Sasuke..we can't do this." I looked at him. "Why not? I don't have a problem with this and so don't you, right?" He batted his eyelashes. "Yeah I don't, But you know about Sakura and everyone else? Because I'm telling you that they won't like this." I looked in his eyes.

"So you care about them instead of your feelings, & me? Unbelievable.." he looked down. "Listen Sasuke, I don't want anyone to hurt you just because you're dating me. Otherwise, I'd gladly agree to spend my life with you, if you understand."

"If it's because of the society, lets move to a better place? Where no one will judge us, hn?" He looks at me grabbing onto my waist. "You do realize that we'll need to leave everything behind right? Our family, friends, everything." He nods. "I'm willing to do that, just for you, for us." He smiled.

I widened my eyes and blushed, "S-Sasuke! This is no joke! You need to think about it!!" I got a little frustrated. "Kiss me." He smirked. "What?" I frown. "We used to kiss a lot when we were younger & I want it all over again, so kiss me." He pulled me closer. "I'm waiting, you shouldn't make your soon to be lover wait."

I blushed but quickly pecked him on the lips. "Adorable, isn't it?" He laughs, softly. "Don't worry, I'll give you some time to think about what I said earlier. If you still don't want to, I'm fine with that." He gave me a eyed smile. "No, I'll think about it.." I kissed his lips passionately, no tongues involved.

"Really? I'm glad you're giving our future a chance.." he hugged me. "Heh— yeah! But that still doesn't mean that I'm not going to argue with you!" I say furiously-ish. He laughed. "As long as you're with me— I don't care about anything else." He kissed my cheek.

"Hmm.." I smiled and laid my head down on his shoulder. "My house tomorrow?" He whispered, I nodded. "Great, after school. I'll pick you up." He patted my back. "Okay." I wrapped my arms around his neck. He ran his hands on my thighs as they were around his hips.

9:06
In the morning:

I woke up around 9 in the morning, I opened my eyes and looked if Sasuke was still here.

No, he wasn't. Great.

I saw a note on the table, I picked it up and read it.

To my Naruto,

I woke up at 7 and already made you breakfast, hopefully it isn't too cold when you wake up.

Anyways, I had fun sleeping beside you. Let's do it again. Also, I made sure to not make noise while making the breakfast.

I'm not too sure if anyone saw me. Sorry, I left early but it was for school. Is it okay if I come over for lunch? Call me at 10.

Byeee, love you <3
-S.U

It was heart warming. A smile appeared on my face without hesitation. I quickly hid the letter as I heard a door unlock, it was Kakashi and obito.

"Oh my god! I'm never sleeping with you again!" The short haired man groaned, "You kicked me while sleeping!" Obito held onto his own waist with one hand, walking with a limp.

Itachi and Rin came out as well, I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom beside the kitchen. Washing my face, I remembered about all the things me and Sasuke talked about.

I smiled to myself, hiding the note in my pocket. I brushed my teeth, did my needs. Walking out the bathroom I saw the the four sitting down.

[Sorry for not updating! I currently don't have excuses but I'll update tmr! *If I feel like it* Hope you have a great day! <3]