chapter 3

Narrator POV

It has been a few days and Flug started to notice things seems different for him. First thing He saw how his son became more confident with himself, he no longer feels nervous and not to mention he learned to do new things each and every day . He is proud of him but he can't help but to feel abit sad since he thinks at some point 505 might not need him anymore and won't ask for his help. The second thing was the mystery writer who always gave him ideas for invention and somehow always manage to finished building it when he falls asleep .

Dr Flug POV

I was thinking about the mystery writer and thinking either I should send a reply or not . I mean I could but the problem is dementia she won't keep it a secret if she finds out about it . I decided to write letter about meeting them . I want to know what there motives are since they might be trying to use me . I put the letter there and left .

Dakota POV

I noticed Flug left a letter so when nobody was around I took the letter then went to our room and read it

Dear Dakota

I must thank you for helping me for the past few days . It really helps me to have sometimes for my self and to spend time with 505 . But I am curious about your motives . I mean why do you want to help a villain . You are you a fan or something (which is flattening) or you just want to gain my trust to use me . Well if you really don't mean any harm to me than I will like to meet you face to face .

You don't have to come now since I can tell nervous to meet someone who works for the all powerful blackhat . So I will give you sometime to think about it .

From Dr Flug

Dakota: looks like he is getting suspicious about me

505: what do you mean ?

Dakota: it's your father we are talking about . I am pretty sure he won't believe me and would start to think I am using you or something

505: don't worry I will stop him and make him understand because I found out what I can do as a ghost .

Dakota: well ok but I suppose I should explain my situation to him indirectly so I can know if he will believe it not . I need to think about it .

I started to write my reply to doctor Flug

Dear Flug

It's really a surprise to see your reply but I can understand that you don't really trust me so um I will would like to explain my situation before I reveal myself since you won't believe me when we meet .

So the thing is that I am stuck in someone else's body for some reason I don't know how . It's not like I am stealing it or anything I just woke up in their body . Well I am trying to help them as much as I can . It seems that I can't leave this body unless I find my own body or have a new vessel .

I know it's unbelievable but it's the truth

From Dakota

I went to Flug and gave him the letter like always . He started to read it carefully and stay silent ..he looks at me then back at the letter ...

Dr Flug: where did you get this ?

Dakota: it was near my window

Dr Flug: I see ......

Dakota: is something wrong ?

Dr Flug: no I just got an idea for another creation

Dakota: oh....