𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖺𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺...

t̶o̶ ̶g̶a̶b̶i̶,
t̶o̶ ̶g̶a̶b̶r̶i̶e̶l̶l̶a̶ ̶,
to gabriella faiers,

you know that writing letters isn't my thing so if i can't write properly then sorry.

i didn't expect you to be filling up my letter box, at first i thought i had some stalker or admirer it was proper weird until i found out it was you.

those photos actually put a tear for my eye and i never cry me. what have you done? i didn't mind that there were many photos of you, it wouldn't be a real letter if there wasn't at least one photo of you!

and i can't believe how fast our daughter is growing up, she is the spitting image of you! i've missed her and don't think that i don't want to be involved with you because i do. we can defo meet up soon.

also, i'm proper proud of you. i know you said you're proud of me (thanks) but seeing you everywhere, all over socials and loads of billboards makes me smile, you always wanted to be like your sisters and there you are.

i think i've finished writing, hope it makes sense. also, you have sent these to the right address if you didn't realise. keep in touch with me.

lastly, you send me loads of photos so i'm gonna send you one. i printed this one out just then because i don't think you have it. here it is

yours faithfully?yours sincerely?jack x

yours faithfully?
yours sincerely?
jack x