🩸Jelly ex

Sapnap

I gladly hold him closer to me kissing him lightly on the forehead showing him simple affection, while George screams about how unfair this is, that the spoiled, bad boys gets his crush. 'Life isn't fair' I say. Willbur picked up the short brit and throwing him  away 'he's our boyfriend just accept it, get over it' Willbur screamed. George whined and winched in pain, as I got up cuddling our boyfriend, And Dream cuddled in my neck kissing it softly 'go on make it have a lovely pretty project  amongst my neck' I said. He got right on that agenda, giveung me a lovely accessory  much like the me and his other boyfriends did on his whole  body.

Damn he looks so much more hot with redish-purple  marks all over his body, and I'm loving the fact he's ours.. that adds even more adorble points. George protested that Dream should leave us for him because he is perfectly sane, and we're not sane?. Well we're all vaillins in this story, all five of us now, thanks to the fact Dream is our babydoll that is. 'Oh well atleast they treat me like a prince unlike you, you used me when we were togather' Dream mubbled/yelled I to my neck. That had to piss us all off.

Dream is ours and he was our pain in the ass to get. And now it's well deserved  for he to stay ours. He liked it so much on us he agreed to be ours. And that makes us very happy, proud of what has happend between us five. However what needs to happen is that ex of his needs to go away, permently, and I'm pretty sure all for of the tops can agree. 'You are dead to us' Punz spat 'you do not use our Darling boy'.

'Buttercup calm down, it's fine' Dream said winking at us.

Yeah later we're gonna get rid of that boy, off the world that is. And that is what we started to plan when the shooting ex left. And oh boy Dream was quiet happy to tell us anything we needed to know about his ex.