3am, Rain, Smooth Jazz

I

stepped out of the car, anxious to see what caused it to stop.
The rain only made everything worse, especially trying to see the engine using the faint light from my phone.
"Oh great..." I muttered to myself.
Not only am I clueless when it comes to anything about cars, but I also have nobody to call at 3 am when I'm one and a half hours away from town.
I tried calling an Uber and a car towing service, only to be utterly dissatisfied with the cost and time it would take for them to get me back home.
I closed the hood and walked back into my car, bringing in some shivers from the cold rain.
I flipped through the radio stations to find something to comfort me from the thought of getting murdered out in the middle of an empty highway.
Time went by, 3:26 am... 3:50 am...
5:00 am...
I was too awake to fall asleep, but somehow too tired to stay awake.
I turned the jazz up, to try and focus my mind on something other than being stuck in the middle of the rain, alone.
Suddenly,
Knock knock knock
I turn to my left facing the man outside of the window.
"Ya like jazz?" The old man said with a smile, followed by a quick chuckle.
Finally, a sign of civilization!
I turned down the sweet saxophone song that was playing.
His face was disguised under the rain, but I could tell by his warm smile and awesome abs that he was infact, not a serial killer.
I rolled the window down, eager to get out of this situation.
"Yes, of course! But I've been stuck out here for hours, and there's nobody I can call to take me back home!" I answered with an awkward smile, trying to be friendly when really all I could think about was his hot bod.
"You're in luck, I run a mechanic shop a few miles away! I can tow you there with my truck."
I looked behind the man, and caught a glimpse of an epic monster truck with red and orange flames painted on the side.
"Sure!" I smiled, practically springing out of my seat from excitement.
And that was how we met.
Who knew that rain and jazz was the perfect recipe for love?