before we get started.

the idea is simple: there ain't enough guided touch instructions for women, and those which are available are in audio format. this is for those who wanna read, as they touch themselves the way their body aches to be touched.

while reading,
-lets not skip ahead to lower portions of the page, stay with me and be patient.
-dont read at your normal pace. take it slow, intentionally reading the sentences you like over and over again.
-we do not have to try anything you're uncomfortable with, don't be afraid to stop if you feel like.
-ensure your doors are locked before we continue.
-music, if you're fine w, will be a great addition alongside too. i personally am a sucker for king princess's holy, when horny.
-my Tumblr is called gigighorbanicanrunatruckoverme, dm me there if you wanna sext personally. no unsolicited photos, nudes or not. ask me if i'm comfortable before jumping on directly.
-this has been written by a cis woman, primarily for cis women, and post op trans women. i will try to include non-binary and pre-op trans women as well, but will require help for i never have done something similar. dm me if you're willing to edit/sensitize me. i will prioritize the suggestions from trans women over others, in those chapters specifically.

now let's care of you baby, i know you want me to.