Chapter 4

They were an anomaly.

That is why they must be loved.

They came from far away.

That is why they should be loved.

They became a god.

That is why....

________

Walking down a dark hallway, the figure felt uncomfortable. He had been walking for so long and yet there was no sight of the 'door' that he had read in the First Wizard King's diary. He was sure that what he had read wasn't a fake since it was sealed with intricate magic formulas that a normal mage wouldn't be able to decipher.

Filled with doubt, and almost giving up, the man felt a spark of mana that came from deeper in the hallway. It was dark so he cannot see much, but he knows which direction was the way forward.

The longer he walked, the closer the unknown mana became.

A door.

Emitting a weak light, yet it had so much mana due to how many spells it had as a lock. Different barriers, some that he didn't even know can be made in such a scale.

As he went closer, the man's face lit up.

He reached out his hand, hoping that he would get the chance to research the spells engraved at the door to further increase his knowledge. But the moment he did, the door lit up and started to pulse as if it was alive.

A place of slumber.

A place of awakening.

The words floated in front of the man as he felt a bit of disappointment as the spells disappeared one by one, leaving him no time to even check one out. It was a shame that he didn't get to preserve at least one, as the spells disappeared every second.

It almost took a minute for all of the spells to disperse, and that made the man even more eager to know just what is this 'treasure' that the diary had spoke of. Being rich may not be a faraway dream anymore.

With those thoughts the man watched as the door open.

What met him was an abundant jungle, with bugs, birds, and even small animals. He cannot begin on where to look at as he saw the greenery that existed so deep underground, as the whole trip that he had walked was a barren wasteland.

It did disappoint him a bit to see not a sight of gold or treasure that a dungeon would normally have. Though he can see that there is some sort of structure that obviously had something inside.

As he continued to walk further inside, he jumped in surprise as he felt that he had stepped on something. The mana swirled around, as he can see that he had activated some sort of spell.

He expected a sort of trap, but as he waited nothing of the sort happened. The only unusual thing he had observed is how the animal started to gather around the structure. Now that he was closer, he can see that it was some sort of small house. The door that was covered in vines moved, as if something had hit it inside.

After two hits, it stopped. There was a living thing inside the structure. Just to be sure, he stood on guard on what would happen on the next few seconds. And as he predicted, a small flicker of mana was felt as the door was blasted away along with the vines.

"What a fucking headache..." he heard a voice as he saw somebody emerge from the structure. Holding their head, the person slowly raised their head and he was shocked as he had seen the prettiest person he may have come across.