★26★

Ep.26 - Yet not a good time

I was already in front of the hotel, catching my breath as I lean on a wall. I heard running in front of me.

"(N/N)?" She said. I smiled sadly at her before letting myself sob. She pulled me to her before hugging me tightly.

"It's all done for. All of that just to fail." I sob on her shoulder.

"Shh. It'll be fine." She said, rubbing my back. "C'mon let's go to bed." She added before smiling at me, pulling me in the hotel.

                           ×~•~×

"You'll be fine. I promise." She said, putting my heels off before pushing me onto the bed. "Let me take care of you first." She smiled at me before going to my bag, searching for some comfortable clothes.

"Who's cape is this?" I heard her said.

I turned to look and saw her waving Thor's cape. "Oh that's uhh- Thor's." I said. "You have Thor's cape?" She chuckled.

"I just miss the man, shut up." I giggled. "Here, have- who's hoodie is this? You know what, nevermind me. Here, have the hoodie." She eyed suspiciously at Bucky's jacket before throwing it to me.

I just laughed before taking the dress off and putting the hoodie on. It still has his cologne which I absolutely love. I took a sniff of the jacket before smiling at Maria.

"I'm guessing that's Clint's or Bucky's." She laughed.

"It's Bucky's." I replied. "Oh, I'm internally thinking about Loki or Thor having that." She laughed again.

"Pfft! As if." I laughed back.

"Good thing, you're laughing again. Now, go to sleep. We have a long journey ahead." She smiled. I just sighed before nodding.

"Alright, good night, Maria." I smiled at her. "Good night, (Y/N)." She replied back before walking out of my room.

I decided to grab Thor's cape, putting it around me before laying down, hugging the massive cape tightly.

"I just need your comfort, right now." I sighed at the cape, letting myself dozed off into a dreamless sleep.

                           ×~•~×

"Welcome back, Ms. (Y/N). And I am still surprised that Mr. Stark haven't shut me down." The A.I. spoke.

I smiled at the A.I.. "Hello Friday." I said as the elevator's door opened. "Where are the others?" I added.

"They are currently in the living room, talking." The A.I. replied. I just nodded before taking my bag off my the ground.

"Hey love." I heard a voice and I looked in front to me, to see Bucky. "Hey buck, I'm guessing Thor and Loki were not home yet." I smiled at him.

He just smiled back before taking my bag out of my hand and putting a kiss on my forehead. "Where's Clint?" I said, walking behind him to my room.

"Training." He spoke, going to my bathroom to take my clothes off my bag. "You brought Thor's cape?" He shouted in the bathroom. 

"Yeah, I miss him so I brought it." I yelled back, going to the kitchen. And started cooking eggs and bacon. Who don't like bacon and eggs in the afternoon? Maybe some people.

"You should rest." Bucky's voice could be heard behind me. "I'm alright, buck. I promise." I turned to him and smile.

He just nodded slightly before hugging me from behind. "I'm cooking!" I giggled. He giggled back, giving my shoulder and neck few kisses before letting go. "I'll get Clint." He said.

I watched him walk out of my room, as I continue to cook.

"YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN TO ME EVERYTHING!"

Someone shouted as they flung my door open. I quickly turn, flinching at the loud shout and noise. Thankfully not touching the hot pan from jumping.

"Get the fuck out." I mumbled in the air, looking at the angered Tony Stark in my room.

"You better explain yourself." He sternly say, seemingly throwing daggers with his eyes.

I felt fear climbing on my back but I hid it from my supposed soulmate.

"Who's that guy, you're with yesterday?" He said, walking towards my way. I glance at everything, thinking of a way out. Only to feel anger rising up. 

"He's no one!" I yelled, slowly backing myself from the hot pan. I felt a lump of fear and anger on my throat.

"STARK!" Another voice yelled. I looked behind him to see everyone, either aiming their weapons to him or giving him a stern look (Like Bruce, Peter and Sam).

I quickly ran towards the others, hugging myself to Bucky's. I felt the familiar sting on my eyes.

"Mom told you, huh?" I said. "Well, why don't you talk to her? She clearly knew everything." I added. My cheeks already raining with tears.

"She knew what happened, she knew who he is, she knew it all. She clearly knew it all." I spoke yet again. This aren't sad tears, they come from anger.

"Leave me alone. I don't want you around. You made me fail, Stark. You made me fail." I sighed, letting myself go from Bucky and walking out the room.

Only to see Mom and Fury standing beside it. I eyed the two before walking pass them. I stopped at my tracks, glancing behind at mom.

"I thought I could trust you." The only words I could let out before tears started going down my face yet again. Walking away from the scene.