★31★

Ep.31 - Uninvited Guests

Another day done. I thought as I opened the door to my apartment.

"Hey."

I screamed at the sudden voice of a girl, I snapped my head towards the voice and saw Wanda, Nat and Peter.

"Sorry to startle you." Wanda spoke. I held my chest. "What the hell?! You can't just come in my house without me knowing!" I whispered-yell to the three.

I quickly closed the door behind me before looking at them. "I'm guessing Peter slip on you and Wanda, huh?"

Nat just nodded. "Well, I'm sorry to let them barge in but they won't stop bothering me." Peter mumbled. I laughed as the other two glared at the young boy.

"Tea, Coffee, Juice?" I spoke, walking to the kitchen area. "Juice." "Yeah, juice." I just nodded.

"Any news?" I asked yet again as I grabbed the pineapple juice in the fridge.

"Well, your mother's worrying sick. Bucky went back to his quiet, mad self, Loki is devasted and doesn't wanna sleep or eat until you came back, Thor is too quiet, very quiet actually and Clint is broken." Both Nat and Wanda explained.

"Same news." I sighed, shaking my head before taking the three glasses to the three, giving one of each.

"Any more?" I spoke quietly, almost not audible. "Believe it or not, Tony is having a massive spike of anxiety right now. Steve is  asking Fury to locate you, and Bruce, Wanda, Me and Pepper are literally babysitting your soulmate and your boyfriends." Nat spoke.

I looked at Peter which he just smiled sadly at before nodding. "Same news everytime." I mumbled yet again. "Same news?"

"And I'm guessing Wanda is going to say that Morgan got the news, yelled at Tony and wishes to see me." I said. The two girls nodded. "How did you know?" Wanda spoke.

I turned to Peter. "Who's the other avenger that knows where I was?"  I smiled at them. Their gaze landed on Peter with an 'oh yeah' look on their faces.

I just giggled softly. "So, are you going back? Pietro missed your guys' drama." Wanda spoke. I just laughed. "Maybe soon. I have a lot of things to do before I get stuck, up in that tower again." I replied.

They nodded. I smiled at them. Just smile and they wouldn't know about everything..

"Something wrong?"

I froze from the sudden question. "Y-yeah." I frown from the hesitation before quickly clearing my throat. "Yeah, everything's fine." I spoke yet again.

"(Y/N), I can literally hear your thoughts. What's wrong?" Wanda spoke. Nat was now glaring at me as Peter looked at us confusedly.

"You remember the 'man' Tony spoke about when we're yelling at each other?" I said. Both girls nodded.

"Don't tell me.." Peter now spoke. I just sighed, nodding. "When you guys were at the library, he was in the storage room, literally waiting for me." I said.

Both girls were now eyeing me as if thinking if they should drag my ass to the tower where I'm 'safe' or not.

"He said about the newspaper you guys wanted, so I knocked him out, leave him in the storage room and went to you guys."

"And he escaped?" Nat spoke. I quickly looked away and stood silent for a little bit. But a bit later, Wanda started yelling.

"HE ESCAPED?! YOU DO KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN DANGER NOW! WHAT WOULD HAPPENED IF HE FOUND YOU?!"

"Wanda, Wanda calm down." Nat spoke, hugging the hell out of Wanda so she couldn't pound on me. "Alright, alright. If he indeed found me, I'll be on my way to the tower quickly as possible." I spoke.

"You better be! Those guys would be in so much pain including Tony." Wanda said. And that's when we heard a shutter of a camera.

We all looked towards at Peter, holding his phone yet again. We stood silent for a bit before Peter jumped and ran to the window.

"PETER!" Nat yelled before running off. "If you just saw him, run off to the tower, no buts, no nothings! Now we have to take care of Peter before we got yelled at." Wanda spoke before running off to the door with a yell, you guessed it. "PETER!"

                           ×~•~×

Well that was surprising, not that surprising because I already knew that Peter is going to screw up.

I sighed. I hope Peter didn't screw up to everyone. Now Nat and Wanda knew. If they just slip, they would be on my tail yet again. Especially the 4 guys, well 5 since Tony.

And now I have to deal with my bad-shit crazy father. God, when is this going to end?...

Now that I thought about it. Why in the heck did I accept the offer of being an agent? Tony knew it's dangerous, I knew it's dangerous, clearly everyone knew it was dangerous and yet I accepted it!

And now, my father is after me. Tony's soulmate, which is me, is missing and clearly everyone will say like 'oh! I got your soulmate, give me 5 million dollars and I'll free her.'. What a bunch of assholes.

Clearly Tony would be smart enough to not let him get fooled but there's still a chance. A chance for him to do it!

*Knock knock knock*

My thoughts got erased quickly by a knock on the door, I quickly grabbed the pistol before grabbing the doorknob.

And of course there's no peephole where I could see the damn person. I sighed, aiming the pistol before flinging the door open to see.

"Fury?"