3

I always do good to my classmates, help with their assignments, let them copy my answers on exams. I was told by classmates to deliver lunch, collect their homework, and more. Doing their part to clean up the classroom alone, you could say I was their maid.

The reward I got from them was discrimination, and insults. They beat me, stole my things, threw me in the gutter, sexually assaulted me, and tried to kill me by poisoning my drink.

Maybe this is unbelievable, but I did experience it.

During sports class, my teacher told us to run around the field, I didn't do anything wrong, using a used sports uniform because I couldn't afford a new uniform I became the subject of ridicule.  I let my guard down, someone pushed me into the garden and I fell, my waist was bleeding and I sprained my leg.  The teacher didn't help at all he told me to keep running after the other students.

During lunch time, there was a student who deliberately put hermit crab into my drink, I brought tamarind juice, so it was dark brown like dirty water. 

It was a hot day and I was very thirsty, then I drank my drink, and finally I choked on the hermit crab that was in my mouth.  The whole class laughed at me even though I was in pain and almost died from choking on the hermit crab.  They really don't have a heart.

I was even accused of being a thief, there was a girl student, she was very rich and carried a cellphone.  Then someone put her cellphone into my bag, so the whole class accused me of being a thief.  The principal called my parents, I said honestly that I'm not a thief, but I don't have any proof.

I got down on my knees so that the principal wouldn't call my parents, I'm not a thief, I'm being called by an English teacher, so I brought him as a witness that I'm not a thief.

I know the culprit is Harry, he's a student who didn't go to class twice, and this time he's in my class.  The whole school are afraid of him, even the teachers don't believe it, I have a feeling that Harry's parents paid them to shut up, maybe something like that.

and of course he made me the target of his mischief.  Every time I came home from school he tied me to a flagpole, his friends doused me with water, threw eggs and flour at me, until I cried, he let me go, hit me in the stomach until I fell to the ground.

I begged him to let me go, holding his feet to his knees, I wanted to go home.  And he forgave me, but he peed on me, and left me on the field until I had the energy to get up and clean myself up.

The canteen keeper found me, she helped me to clean myself, she said to tell this to my homeroom teacher or to my parents but I didn't want to, I was afraid they would get angry with me and beat me. I thank her because she helped me clean up.

I came home badly, and I didn't tell my parents about Harry's bullying, I lied that there was a birthday at school so I joined in on the celebration. Of course the neighbors knew what was going on because many students in my class lived near my house.

I was beaten at home for causing trouble even though I was the victim.  but my parents beat me.

By the time I was 10 Harry was becoming more and more.  He bullied me all the way.

He was white, and more mature than me, his face was pretty good looking but I hated him for the rest of my life.

It was the last class, but Harry was causing trouble, he was slandering me for hiding his social studies assignment.  I was kicked out of class until the last lesson was over.  The school is very quiet, the streets are quiet, the wind is blowing. Then Harry came out, looks like he's making trouble.

He looks sad, maybe there is a problem, i try to help.  He tells about his family.  As time went on, our conversation got more and more deviated.  He's talking about porn stuff that I don't understand at all about. Then he asked mature things with intimidating eyes. Have I ever had a wet dream or masturbated.

then he grabbed me, dragged me into the school garden which was covered with bushes.  He beat me for no reason until my face was bruised.Then I was forced to do unusual things. 

he took off his pants, and exposed his cock.  It's bigger than mine and it's growing pubic hair. He told me to suck his cock, I kept refusing, but he sat on my chest so I couldn't move. He hit my head so many times that I lost strength, the last thing I could do was bite his cock, then he hit my stomach so hard I went limp.

He grabbed my hair and shook my head.

In my heart I continued to pray, and apologized if I had sinned.

He stopped, took his cock out of my mouth, then shook it so hard it oozed thick liquid on my face.  He rubbed his cock against my mouth and threatened me.  Told me to lick his cock.

The accident of that day gave me nightmares, and I became afraid of people, for fear that the same thing would happen again, I was too young to have such a horrible experience.

I sinned, now I am not a good boy, but I am a sinner, god forgive me.