001

Tay: "Helena! Lena! Hurry up get your ass up!" 

Lena: "Yeah wait hold on... just 5 more minut-"

Mel: "NO BITCH HURRY THE FUCK UP! We start at 8:30 and its fucken 7:30am hurry up!"

Lena: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? Why didn't you guys wake me up at 6:30am?

Mel: Just hurry up bitch. We'll tell you in the car.

411 on Taylor and Mel:

The thing about Taylor and Mel is that they are my bestfriends but more like my sisters aswell. Melissa IS the oldest but acts like the youngest just because she loves to party and shit like that so then I have to look after her, Taylor is an acutal softie but tries her hardest to blend in with everyone else but shes just so sweet shes only younger than me 2 months. And me? I'm the middle child/bestfriend. They both say that i'm the oldest but it's just because I act like the mum of the group but I have that other side👀. So yeah. Oh and we all live together since we're meant to be some "tiktok/content group" but we just moved in so yeah.

Outfit for the day and black and white Jordan 1s and makeup/hair is the same in the pic

Outfit for the day and black and white Jordan 1s and makeup/hair is the same in the pic. (yes you went for a shower and brushed your teeth.)

Tay: Hurry bitch!

Lena: "Wait hold on" you then ran to go grab a poptart then ran to the car.

Mel: Ew a poptart?

Lena: Well it was the only thing we had since the move but can we go grocery shopping after school?

Mel: Yeah ofc! You know I'll always wanna go shopping

Lena: Ok... but i hope you guys didn't think that I was gonna forget that easily. Why'd you leave me to sleep in?

Tay: We were stalking some boys on Ig

Mel: Yeah and they were hot asf. There were two boys  who caught both of our eyes. And OH MY DAYS THEY WERE HOT AS FUCK!  

Tay: There was also one where I think you would like him

Lena: Ooooohh I wanna seee. Pleeeaaassseeeee.

Mel: Nope because we are here. I think we'll actually like this school.

Tay: Remember we are sticking together like glue and Mel if someone aka a boy comes upto you and asks to hang make sure you include us all ok?

Mel: yes, yes

Lena: Okay lets go

We all jump out of the car but it was weird asf because as soon as I looked up I just saw everyone looking at us. And just from that one look I could say that most of the girls already hated us since they were all rolling their eyes. FUCK why do they have to do this already. Its only our first day manee. And we're also seniors ain't no fucken way we're getting into a fight AGAIN.