Armory

Irene Pov

Red lines formed on the image of the knight in a pentagram form before going over into a magic seal shining in my red magic color. The stone door started to crack and slowly move backwards before moving to the left with creacking hinges.

Magic activated torches started to light the dark entrance revealing a staircase covered partly in moss, the heavy smell of dust was in the air. "How long has this place been shut, it seems like ages." My daughter said as she looked inside.

"Well, last time I know it was 400 years ago that I openned it so there is that and this place was there before my father ruled this kingdom and its at least 500 years old." I replied and Erza nodded understanding it.

We all slowly went inside and I made general Balius close the stone door from the inside before heading down the stairs with clicking heels. Insects crawled on the walls and spider webs were eveywhere, we got rid of them by simply burning them with the torches that we took from the walls.

"How deep does this go, we are at least 50 meters bellow the palace and have been walking for a while now." Erza exclaimed and I turned to the group as Y/n was in front. "Erza we are almost there, the reason why its so deep down into the earth and stretches out so far is because those weapons have an extreme magic field that could cause some issues that I do not know the outcome of." I said and she gave me a shocked look.

After another five minutes of walking we reached a huge cave with a bridge in front of us and a door on the other side. "This place is massive are you sure we are just 50 meters bellow?" Y/n asked and I thought for a moment. "Its more like hundred." I shrugged and saw their dumbstruck faces.

We walked over the bridge that had dragon statues on it and stood front of the massive door now. "This door its surely hard to move." Erza exclaimed and I smiled softly at her. "It is but we can manage to do it." I replied and placed my hand on it. A purple magic circle spread from my hand over the entire door, startling most.

"Mother, isn't this circle forbidden dark magic?!" Erza yelled pointing at it and I mused a bit but she was right about it. A sigh escaped my lips and I slouched down lightly. "Yes it is Erza but when I originally used it, it was just as legal, its a form of sealing magic that when activated for the first time requires blood of the one who uses it, everyone who shares that blood that means you will also be able to open it." I explained to her.

The door opened slowly and revealed the massive armory under Dragnof. I turned to the group giving a small cheeky smile and immediately Erza's mouth dropped agape when she saw the armors and swords all perfectly lined up on the shelves.

The room extended over a hundred meters back and was 10 meters high,

"So what do you think, does this suit your taste Erza?" I asked as she seemed like a child in a candy shop while she walked up to the first shelf with chest armors. Y/n grabbed Rose and handed me her to hold her as we walked up to Erza.

"Do you have anything in mind?" I asked her and she eagerly nodded. "I do, I want to see if there is a sword for me here." She replied and I pulled out a harness that had a metal dragon head on its chest piece. "The elite guard armor was given to those soldiers which were able to not only convince me of their strength but also on their behavior, I didn't care about their height, I had always looked at how capable they are." I muttered and Y/n listened to me.

"Are you thinking of reusing those armors?" He asked pointing at it and I whipped away some dust on it. "I do, you've seen in what conditions the soldiers are, but these are not for them, they are further back an I will get to it later.

I searched for Erza and found her looking at the long battle swords which were bigger then herself. "I can't imagine how someone fights with these, they are heavy and massive." She groaned as she pulled one of the shelf before placing it back down.