Chapter 6(?): Meeting Death

-----------------How death looks--------------------

"You called master?" A bone chilling voice was heard.

Hadrian and Ragnok stilled. Even though they had never heard the voice before they knew exactly who it was. After all, wouldn't you know the voice of death?

"Y-you're death?" Hadrian stuttered out. It's not everyday you meet death.

"Indeed I am master." The voice was heard again.

Hadrian turned toward where the voice was coming from and his eyes widened. To be honest, Hadrian never thought that he would think that death, the immortal being, was hot.

Oh well.

"Please don't call me master, death." Hadrian said once he got over his shock. Death hummed, pleased with his masters answer.

Tbc..

-----------------------------
Oof, I once again forgot about this story. THANK YOU ALL DO MUCH FOR THE LOVE OF THIS! 💕 I honestly just wrote this because I was bored and had nothing better to do. Okay, Hadrian will be in Slytherin. I have not figured out the pairing yet, but it is most likely going to be a poly relationship. I'm only publishing this because the wait has been long enough. I will be having longer chapters in the future, but please remember I still have school and I kind of have writers block right now. If you could give me ideas for this book, that would be great!