Ch. 3

Your POV

I've been wandering the world for quite awhile now, Can't believe I'm still alive.

I lit up some smokes along the way, walking in the dark alley with my black coat and black gloves. Sounds cool right?

I've pulled out my airpods, connecting it through my phone listening from some Cavetown music.

"That'll calm me down." I walked through a shady bar,

"What do you need?" A tall shady guy has his arms crossed and gun holstered on his waist.

"The death awaits." I respond.

The guy gave a path. "You may enter, dear regular." He opens the door for me.

I entered in, the area's quite small but that's what you get for a shady place right?

"Hello sire, please have a seat. The bidding should start soon." A guy in a suit offered me to suit myself. A black trader.

"Hmph." I sat myself on the front seat, I wanna see the main attraction the best.

...

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen! We are all glad to have you here! Today a rare one shall greet you all!"

"So.. here comes a rare devil heart! They say if it was transplated upon you, you become the devil itself! Bidding starts at Ten Thousand Dollars."

...

A devil heart, huh seems a tasty treat for me but that's not what I came for.

"Bidding closed! Sold for Thirteen Thousand Dollars!"

"And now for the best snd final one! An high elf! Some of you may think they did not exist but too bad! They exist at sort, she is also a maiden! Virgin girls that has a tight hole! Help yourselves with this new slave! Bidding starts at One Hundred Thousand Dollars."

...

Finally, Something I wanted. "I bid for One Hundred and Fifty Thousand!" I exclaim to expose my power.

"155." Someone responds on my attack.

"160" Another one does too!

Fuck it I'm going all out. "Three hundred thousand dollars!"

Everybody went in silence, biggest bid in this revenue.

"Sold for Three Hundred Thousand! Let's all give an applause at this wealthy young gentlemen!"

Everybody clapped at me, I smiled. I robbed tons of bank throughout the whole world which is why I'm rich.

I mean I'm the most wanted in the otherworld so I have nothing to lose already.

I walked through the backdoor to receive my item.

"Greetings sir, here is your item." A guy that looks like he'd suck your entire wealth smiles at me handing over my High Elf in a chain collar. "Please do what you want with your item!"

I pulled the chain. "Sure sure." Damn, tender elf meat but I need her cause she'll be a useful one for me.

Me and my elf exited the venue, I broke her collar. "Gotta remove that shit cause we're going to public." The elf was terrified at me, thinking that she can run from me.

"Don't ever try to escape and just follow me." I assert my dominance.

She nodded, following through my footsteps.

...

I saw a dude with a black cap in it beside the trash bin on the alley.

I stared at him. "You got a nice bitch over there." He scanned my property's chest.

"I know." I punched his face, knocking him out. And of course I took his cap.

"Wear this." I had her wear the cap to hide her ears.

"I-I am grateful, Master." She wore the cap.

"Oh I'm so dumb." I also had her wear my coat because she was naked when I brought her.

"Let's go." I grab her hands. We headed to a fastfood.

We both sat on a empty seat.

"Stay here."

She nods. I stood up taking my order at the front.

...

I got back, I handed her the hamburger which is the same portion as mine.

"A-are you okay with me eating with you master?"

I smiled. "You are mine, I have to take watch of my property. Even when I am eating." Of course it's a lie. I can't eat human foods. It's one of the saddest shit to happen to me as a ghoul.

She appreciated it, as she eats like a kid she finally finished.

"How was it?"

"I-its good." She smiles.

I headpat her which made her confused.

I handed my hamburger for her. "You should eat more."

"A-are you sure?!" She kinda lost her composure there.

"S-sorry for my rudeness master!"

I chuckled, "it's fine. Eat up. You're just liking the food itself." Yeah. Hamburger was good when I was a human.

It's like that time when I'm eating with mom but this time I am the mother.

This feeling. How odd.

Maybe it has a meaning?