Ch. 2

Kyoto: 2 hours before Rias Arrival

Y/N POV

It was a beautiful day, I was roaming to the shrine in Kyoto, and as I get adapted to be place, there was also youkai creatures roaming the forest.

By my  research of creatures, I haven't expected that I already made a friend.

She was named Yasaka, A mature woman with a big seductive figure, she had a child named Kunou whom has grown fond of me. Recently, Kunou's been bragging that I was his future dad, me and Yasaka laughed it off but recently. Yasaka's been clinging onto me. She keeps pressing her tits against my arms, my metaphor is that she's inlove with me.

"Y/N."

Speak of the devil.

"Yes, miss Yasaka?"

She grabbed my arms, pressing her tits. Looking at my eyes.

"Can you accompany me back inside the shrine?"

"S-sure, Let's go." I answered.
She smiled and we both headed back inside.

"Oh, Mr. Y/N!" As upon our arrival, Kunou joyfully called my name, hugging me. I carry her on my arms.

"Hello, Kunou." I answered.

Yasaka laughed "We're like a family aren't we?"

Now she mentioned it, we kinda look like a couple.

"Mr. Y/N will be my papa soon!"

Yasaka and I blushed "K-Kunou what are you talking about?! You're being rude to Y/N here." Yasaka blushed as Kunou mentioned it. "Haha, I don't think Yasaka san would want me. She's too mature and I'm too inexperienced." I shaked it off with a simple answer. "That's right Kunou." Yasaka replied, seeing from her face. She was upset.

I put Kunou down.

"Kunou, go play with the others."

"Yes Mr. Y/N! Mama goodluck!"

Kunou ran away going with the others.

"Yasaka san."

"Y-yes?"

I cleared my head. "This'll be the last time you'll see me."

"W-what....." She stuttered, holding both my arms, shaking me off  "Why?! You promised that you'll stay here with me."

"I'm sorry." I'd pat her.

But she was crying.

I held her cheek, wiping her tears with my thumb. "I want you to forget me. Find a new man."

Without further hesitations, she kissed me passionately.

"How could I forget you. You're the first man to make a nine tailed fox fall inlove." She smiled, I'm sorry I had to leave you.

"I won't ask for the reason, All I can say is."

"I love you Y/N."

May the red string of fate let us meet again.

                       Sayonara.