1

-Jake POV-

"why I can't see anything?"

My sight was dark and black only . I try to calm myself and i hear a footsteps walking beside me .

"MR Jake are you awake now?"

I can't recoGnise that voice and I ask "where am I ?"

"in hospital" the person replied to me . I was about to freak out and the doctor suddenly

"I'm so sorry to inform a bad news to you that you are gonna be blind for temporary"

I was shocked hearing that and try to get up from the bed but there is other person hold into me .

Of course I can't accept that I'm blind now .

"it's only for temporary until you get a donator for your eyes , your eyes was damage during the last night accident" the doctor said try to calm me .

"you have papilledema and you need to wait for 3 months until the surgery"

Yes i got into a accident last night . There is a car bump into my car and i can't remember anything .

"can I get your parents number, MR Jake ?"

I dislike my dad because he doesn't care about me at all . After mom died he keeps meeting up with a random women . I hate that a lot . I don't even trust him saying that he finally wanted to get married after telling me this almost 10 times . The only person i can trust is my personal assistant .

I gave my personal assistant number to the doctor .

"btw my name is Lee Heeseung , I'm the one who got assigned to you"

i just silent hearing his name .

I don't care as long I got my sight back .

He left the room after that, I'm moving my fingers to the bandage that was wrap around my eyes .

It hurts .

So this is how my late sister felt .

She was born blind . She left me already just like mom did .

I was lucky enough to see this world almost 20 years old .

please i hope this three months will be quickly pass .

-End Jake POV-

"are you alright MR Jake" Jake's personal assistant asking while catching up his breath . His name is Park Sunghoon .

Jake didn't reply anything to his pa .

"i was worried about yo-"

"IM BLIND NOW" Jake screams

Sunghoon surprised with the news . Sunghoon saw a document beside the bed and grab it . He read carefully from the start until the last sentence . Now , he also be silent after knowing about Jake condition . He felt guilty because he didn't drive Jake last night and let him alone . Sunghoon's mom is having a fever last night .

"I'm sorry" Sunghoon bow his head to Jake who still doesn't move on the bed .

"you think with your apology my eyes will be okay right now ?" Jake grip the blanket .

"search for the person who got me into this accident then I will forgive you"

Sunghoon answered yes .

"how about your dad ? should i tell him about your condition ?" Sunghoon asking while looking at document that needs a parent signature to confirm a date for Jake surgery .

"no" Jake quickly say .

"but he need to sign this document to agree for the surgery" Sunghoon suddenly showing the documents to Jake . Jake can smell Sunghoon perfume that was near his body .

"are you trying to mock me or what I CAN'T SEE THE FUCKING DOCUMENT" Jake yelling at Sunghoon .

"I'm sorry that i forget" Sunghoon take the document back and scratching his head awkwardly .

"I want to walk with layla at the park today" Jake playing with his finger

Suddenly Doctor Heeseung came into the room again,

"you can't go out for today" Dr Heeseung standing next to Sunghoon .

Jake remain silent again .

"can i talk with you outside the room ?" Doctor Heeseung whispering to Sunghoon . Sunghoon nod his head . They walk out from the room leaving Jake .

Jake moving his head to the side because he can't hear anything after that .

"shit" the only word that came out from his mouth knowing that they left him behind .

"can i ask who are you with MR Jake ?" Doctorr Heeseung asking Sunghoon and looking at document .

"I'm his personal assistant" Sunghoon do a handshake with Dr Heeseung .

"you must be close with him right ? can i get a personal information about him ? , I need his parents phone number"

Sunghoon doesn't respond to Heeseung because he can't just share about Jake family problems to anyone .

"but he is a doctor ? its gonna be alright right?... should i tell....what if MR Jake will be mad at me" Sunghoon thinking ignoring Heeseung who is standing in front of him .

Doctor Heeseung waving his hand in front of Sunghoon.

Sunghoon came back to his sense and answered "sure"

"i will stay with you tonight" Sunghoon come back and sat beside Jake bed .

Jake fingers keep touch the bandage that cover his eyes area .

At first he felt angry but now he feel numb doesn't know what to react about his eyes . It's unexpected to him .

"why i didn't feel anything ?" he said to himself .

With one accident , he become a sightless man for three months .