20

Hyeri eyes become big shocked seeing Jake standing in front of her . 

"I can't believe this , is this a dream ?" She asking herself . Her heart was beating so fast . 

"all the paper work makes me go crazy now"

"Hyeri why you still standing outside , come in" her dad say . Hyeri is the only one who still standing in front of the door .

Hyeri walk fast inside the house and sat at the dining table . She look at Heeseung giving a signal for a help but Heeseung just ignore her . 

Hyeri open her phone under the table secretly and message Heeseung .

"why you didn't tell me ?" Hyeri send the message and hid her phone . Heeseung got the notification and open his phone . Hyeri just watching him .

"you say you didn't care right ?" 

Hyeri raise her eyebrows and looking at Heeseung . Of course she is mad but her fault too because she didn't hear her dad earlier in the car and now she didn't know what to do .

Suddenly Jake walk to the table and sat in front of Hyeri . Hyeri literally avoid the eyes contact because she's scared of him . Hyeri just look down praying that time will flies fast .

Hyeri just stay silent while the parents is busy chatting and eating . Jake step mother was serving a juice to Hyeri because she doesn't drink alcohol well . Hyeri was about to drink but Heeseung take the glass . Everyone eyes on them now . 

"it's apple juice you can't drink" Heeseung put the glass back on the table . 

"I'm sorry aunty but Hyeri has a allergic with apples" Heeseung say to Jake step mother .

Jake suddenly stop his hands that was about to eat the meat . He quickly look at Hyeri . It's reminds him of Yuri .

When they went for picnic , Sunghoon bought a apple pie for them but Hyeri didn't eat and she told him that she has allergic .

"should I buy you a different pie ?" 

Those memories still fresh inside his mind even though it's already four years ago but it felt like yesterday .

"oh I'm sorry that I didn't know , let me pour a new juice" Jake step mom say

Hyeri bow her head to Jake step mother that keeps saying sorry . Hyeri accidentally look at Jake that has been watching her . Hyeri looks away first . She don't want to remember anything or be sad again . The eyes that she did loved before .

After they had a dinner , the parents left three of them still at dining room . 

They just silent sitting there especially Hyeri . Her mind keeps flashing her memories with Jake . Not until Heeseung suddenly left and said that he needs to go to the toilet . Now only Hyeri and Jake there sitting infront of each other .

Hyeri looks down at her hand While Jake playing with his phone .

" allergic with apple ? so funny" Jake suddenly say makes Hyeri look up to his face .

Hyeri just stay silent . Hyeri try to answer .

"why" 

Jake look away from his phone and stare at Hyeri .

"just someone that I hate has allergic same as you"

Hyeri stunned there after Jake left her alone . She wanted to cry but she is the one left him four years ago . She close her eyes not to let the tears escape .

She been holding on her tears and suddenly there is one tear escape from her left eye . She quickly wipes it when she hear Heeseung voice .

"did you have a talk with him ?" 

Heeseung was about to ask another question but he shut his mouth when he saw Hyeri was wiping her tears .  

"thank you for MR lee for coming my house" Jake's dad saying and bow his head .

Hyeri look down avoiding eye contact with Jake again .

After they arrived at home , Hyeri walk fast to her room and lock it . She sat on her bed and started to cry as she can . 

"why did I meet you again..

why.

She walk to her closet and reach out the polaroid albums that she keep at the top of closet . She take the white color album and it was her and Jake pictures there .

She take a deep breath before she open it . She look at the first picture which is the picture that she took secretly when Jake eating the sandwich . That was the second time they met . 

She look back the sunset pictures that she took . They always watch sunset together .

"we used to chasing the same sunset but now things were different"

Hyeri burst into tears while saying that .

She still hasn't move on from Jake . Her three months relationship . It may be a short relationship but things doesn't end well and Jake was her healing place after the break up with Jay .

She open her old laptop and open the unfinished editing vlog . The vlog that she did when they are going out together . She try to edit and finish it .

She touch the screen when Jake face appear .

"now it's felt different watching those eyes" .

That is your first time looking directly into my eyes .