Chapter 3

AN:- I'm an Indian girl so I thought to put one Indian Fmv of Jimin....😗😗💜💜

Back to the story~~

Still in University

Time skips

Lunch time (Your Author is lazy ass like Suga Oppa😅😅)

Y/N and Rosé is now standing near Jimin's locker.

Rosé:- How many more days or months you'll continue like this Y/N. Why can't you confess ur love to Oppa!!!?? Huh....

Y/N:- *puts the letter on Jimin's locker than looks at Rosé* and Do you think It's really easy to confess my love to him. Huh!!! If he rejects me. If he only see me as his Friend's sister. Then what I'll do on that time Rosé. You just tell me. I can't forget about him so easily. You know that Your Oppa is my first Love and even first love always a real love. Which one I've towards your Oppa. *sighs*

Rosé:- I can understand you Bby!!!
Don't worry everything will be fine very quickly bcoz I feel that!!!

Y/N:- *chuckles* okay....okay!!! Let's go!!! Before Bunny Oppa freak out!!!

Rosé:- *chuckles* Yeah!!! Let's go....

They both goes towards the canteen but they didn't know that somebody is listening there talks and that one is not other than The Park Jimin.

Jimin:- *comes towards the locker and takes out the letter than opens it and read*

Dear Jimin....♥️♥️

Hii Love!!! How was your day!!!?? I hope it was good😚😚I wish I could Express my love directly to you but I can't bcoz I've fear of rejection😔😔.

You really don't know how much I Love You❤☺You are the only person who comes in my mind when I close my eyes🥺❤You maybe talk with me with your cold voice but still I Love You and forever I'll do❤❤Everytime when I see you that time I see some kind of sadness and hurt in your face. I just really want to hug you really very tightly then tell you that let all your sadness out from your heart. But I can't get that courage.😅😅Ik....that you are cold and arrogant person but for me you are world's most cute and sweet man ever. Even though I didn't talked with you more personally. I Love You.❤❤

Your's truly
Secret Admirer😚😚

After reading the letter one cute smile formed on Jimin's lips.

Jimin:- *smile* Aishhh!!! Jeon Y/N....How much more you'll make me fall for you!!! Huh....You are really something else!!! *chuckles and puts the letter in his bag and starts walking towards the canteen*

*In Canteen*

Rosé:- Babyyyy~~~ *runs towards JK*

JK:- Hii Baby!!! How was the class!!!??

Rosé:- as usual awesome!!! But I missed you!!! *clings on JK's arm*

JK:- *chuckles*

BTS & BLACKPINK except Jk & Rosé:- Clingy!!! *rolls there eyes*

Y/N:- *clears her throat* Oppa!!! You've one small sister also don't forget that!!! *rolls her eyes*

Jimin:- *clears his throat* Rosé you've one Big Brother also don't forget it!!! *cold tone and rolls his eyes*

Jk & Rosé:- *awkwardly smile*