Chapter 11

In Previous Chapter

Teacher:- introduce yourself to others.

???:- Hlw Myself---

Y/N's POV

Rosé was teasing me and I was trying not to hear and thankfully teacher came to the class and she told one new student came to the class. The student started to introduce yourself but by his voice I remembered someone.

End of Y/N's POV

Y/N (in mind) :- *looks at the new student and widen her eyes*  No this can't be!!! Please tell me he is not here!!! *tremble in fear*

Present

???:- So Hii Myself Jackson Wang!!! I'm new here please treat me well.😊😊

Y/N (in mind):- No what he is doing here!!!

An:- To clear your confusion "Jackson Wang is the boy who one confessed his love to Y/N. He is completely obsessed with her. But Jk once beated him like a hell and warned him to stay away from Y/N bcoz once Jackson tried to rape Y/N bcoz she told that she don't love him. And now they are in University let's see what's happen."

Back to the story~~

Y/N:- *looks down and close her eyes*

Rosé:- Y/N what happened!!!??

Y/N:- I don't want to stay in this class. I-I want O-oppa!!!

Rosé (in mind):- What happened to her!!!?? By listening this new student name why she is getting scare!!! Is she know this new student!!!??

Rosé:- Y/N calm down!!! The class will over quickly!!! Just stay calm!!! Okay....

Y/N:- *nods*

Teacher:- okay Jackson welcome to xxx University you may now go and sit!!!

Jackson:- okay mam....thnx mam!!! *goes to back seat and secretly glance to Y/N and smirks*

(An:- Don't hate Jack Oppa🥺🙏🏻In real he is so sweet.)

Jackson (in mind):- Finally we again met Babygirl. This time I won't leave you. I'll make you mine completely MINE!!!! (An:- Stop being so creepy🙄🙄Her Boyfriend and brother will kill you😗😗)

Teacher:- So students......blah blah blah.....

An:- Me is lazy af. So I can't write so much what's going in the class🙂🙂

After 60mins

At lunch time~~

Y/N and Rosé packing there books in there bags so that they can go to the canteen quickly. Even Y/N wants to leave the class very quickly bcoz Jackson is there.