𝟏𝟗✨

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ,ɢᴀ
12:50am,Thursday

                             𝐍𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐀𝐤𝐚 / "𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚"
𝟏𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

                             𝐍𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥                                𝐀𝐤𝐚 / "𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚"                                 𝟏𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

"LON HE HERE" I said running to the door yelling to my sister.

"GIRL OK" She said yellin back.

I went and opened the door for deyon and I was to happy cus I really did wanna see him and I'm glad my sister said he could come over.

"What's up gang" he said walkin in the door with bags of food in his hand.

"Heyy and boy who all this food for" i said closin the door behind him and lookin at him like he was crazy cus baby he had like 3 bags.

"You me and your sister dummy" he said.

"Oh purr you got us juicy crab" i said stickin my tongue out.

"Yea" he said giving me he bag laughing.

"Imma go give my sisters hers and imma be back" I said and he shook his head sitting down on the bar stole.

"London here" I said but then I peeped she ain't look ok.

"Girl what's wrong with you" I said.

"Girl nothing my stomach hurt but what's that" she said.

"Deyon brought you some juicy crab" I said handing her the bag while she was in the bed still.

"Oh purrr gimme it this probably can help me stomach I'm probably just hungry" she said reaching her hand out.

"Yea or pregnant" i said winking and grinning at her giving her the bag.

"Girl I'm not no damn pregnant me and killa ain't even do nothing" she said laughing.

"Mhmmm" i said walkin out the room.

"Tell him I said thank you" I heard London say before I closed the room door behind me.

"Ok" I said back walkin to where he was.

"She said thank you" I said sittin on the bar stool next to his.

"It's no problem" he said while on his phone.

"Lemme see your phone" i said.

"For what" he said chuckling.

"Cus just lemme see , trust me I'm not finna look at you and yo hoes texts" I said.

"Here and ion got no hoes" he said.

"Mhm" I said going to instagram.

I went to instagram and  I went live on his page.

"Dawg you could've did all that on yo own phone" Deyon said.