Chapter 2: Leaving

okay this is retarded. but don't read past this point for now if you want any kind of quality in this book. just don't do it. okay?

 **AUTHORS NOTES!**

  HI AGAIN! Okay, let's get straight to business. You guys rock! I've forgot to mention that in these past couple of notes. And I'm truly sorry for neglecting to remind you of your sweetness and total awesomness! I know I can't really spell things and my grammar isn't at all where it should be. But, you guys stick with me anyways. I LOVE Y'ALL!

  PIC:Rachel (SOOOO hard to find that picture. The hairs still not curly or red enough)!

  SONG: I sang this once in my chorus and couldn't help but think of it when I was typing this. It's for the girls who were in jewish concentration camps. It talks about them wondering who will remember them and carry on their legacy. It's sad and beautiful. It also there for you to listen to. Go figure!

  I want an honest answer; how many of you actually listen to the music at all? If you don't like my songs then tell me because I feel, I don't know, like you hate the songs or something. Whatever the case, I still love ya' (as mentioned before).

  Please keep on reading and stay awesome! BYE PEOPLES!