HEART

XANDER'S POV

I heard my bedroom door slam shut, she's gone, i felt a painful pang in my heart at that thought.

"FUCKKKKKKK" a painful scream ripped from lungs past through my throat and past my mouth at the thought of never seeing her again, never holding her in my arms, having her asleep snuggled up in my embrace. Never getting to listen to her talk about the most random things, her adorable laugh and her smile, GOD her breath taking smile. My fist repeatedly connect with the shower wall at a rapid speed, skin breaking, replaced by a stinging sensation. To numb to care that my hand were getting more bloody with each punch.

After a while I rested my forehead on the shower wall, A huge lump lodged in my throat, too big to swallow, I screamed all my frustrations, my anger, my hurt, my hatred out. My throat was on fire, I got out of the shower and straight to my closet. With my basketball short on i reached for a hoodie and paused, thoughts of Amani came flooding back like a tidal wave. She always wore my hoodies when she came over, saying that she was warming them up for me, checking if the cotton was still cotton-y for my white behind. I found myself smirking at her clearly weak attempt at hiding the fact that she liked wearing my hoodies cause they smelled like me.

Shaking my head to rid me of her, I opted for a wife beater. Heading to the balcony, i reached for my lighter and light my cigarette, I let the smoke fill my lungs and ease the ever growing pang in my heart. For a couple of minutes I got lost in the city lights, a soft ping from my phone broke brought my attention back to reality.

Carlita

Hey

Carlita

know you said it was once off, but I can stop thinking about you

Xander

Be there in 5

Carlita

okay, don't keep me waiting ;)

seen

Exactly what I needed, putting out my cig, i changed into jeans and a black leather jacket, with my slightly wet hair i jog downstairs, car keys in my hand. 15 minutes into the drive, I get a text from Amani

Amani

Goodluck tryna find another me :)