Kentrell Gaulden

She didn't come back yesterday like she said she would, but she did call my guard to explain that she was having some personal issues and would come on Monday. So that's fucking great, sitting in here over the weekend when I should be out in St. Louis, Missouri by now, making money, but no, I'm sitting in a jail cell with some gay ass nigga who calls himself Bunny. I do not sleep with my ass hanging out the blanket. I wish a nigga would, I'a beat every motherfucker up in here ass, try me.

"Come on Big Time, you got a visitor." The security guard watching my cell block said, banging his truncheon against the medal bars. I groaned and got up, a loud buzzing sound rang out as my cell door slid open. He put cuffs around my wrists and ankles as he helped walk me forward.

"I can do it, nigga." I said, shaking my arm out of his grip.

"Ight then, when you fall I ain't finna help yo ass up, ight." He said, pushing me along. "You have thirty minutes."

I went and sat down on a bench and in came my sister TeeLee hold Kacey on her hip, along with hold hands with Draco and K3. I smacked my lips at the sight of them.

"Why the fuck you brought my kids in here mane?" I asked her, mugging.

"They wanted to see yo ass, duh." She said, mugging me back.

"Mane, but how many times I done told yo stupid ass about bringing them up in hea while I'ms in jail. They'on needa be seeing all this shit. I never wanted for my kids to see the inside of a jail." I growled.

"Stop being such a baby." She whisper-shouted.

"Aye, Draco come hea." I said, opening my arms up to him. He ran up with a smile and jumped into my lap. 

He such a image of me, like he mug like me, he walk like me, he sound like me, he look like me, he just a little bit happier than me.

"Whatchu on foe'?" He asked, making me chuckle.

"Same slimey shit, whatchu on?" I said.

"Oh you know what I'm on." He said, and I started smiling at him.

"How y'all got here anyway?" I asked TeeLee.

"Well Starr came with both K3 and Draco, so I guess Nisha was letting them hang out or whatever, and Jania just showed up at the hotel room with Kacey a mess and was like "wheeeww chile' I needa break" and left, turned her location off and everything. I think she was off something."

"Mane ion wanna hear bout that shit, the fuck you mean she was off sum?"

"How you gon say you don't wanna hear about it, then fuckin ask about it?" She laughed. I mugged her. "Her eyes were all buggin and shit, talking super fast, itching and scratching and kept watching her six like someone was after her. Kacey hair was everywhere, had old food stuck in it, his clothes were, whew, a mess, torn up and filthy, he ain't have no shoes on, his feet was a black as Boomer in the nightfall."

"She had you looking like a bum?" I asked Kacey, trying to keep my composure.

"Yuh." He squeeked.

"Say' Tarzan ain't no bum." I told him and he did his best to copy it back to me. I smiled at him and cupped his face in my hand. 

"I luh you da-ee." He smiled.

"I luh you too Tarzan." 

We sat and talked about everything, Kamiri showed me he could do a cartwheel and Kacey showed me how fast he could run. I just wished this sister of mine never woulda brought them up in here.