New Desires

Disclaimer: SMUT

After drinking and talking for a little bit longer, I began to yawn.
"Julia, I'm a little sleepy. Would you like watch a movie in my bed?" I asked
"Aww my girl is sleepy already? Let's go upstairs and make you comfortable" she took my hand wobbling to the room with me. I laugh as we both fall on the bed at the time.
"I didn't mean to get this drunk" she laughs while sitting up.
"I did" I winked and sat up with her.
"You don't know how good it feels to have you in my bed. Ever since we fucked, I couldn't get you out my mind" I say looking dead in her eyes while slowly rubbing up her thigh.
"I'm sorry that I was gone for a few days... I think I should repay you for being a bad mommy" she moved my hand and straddled on top of me with her legs and began kissing me slowly. I take off her T-shirt exposing her Victoria Secret white bra. As I unattached her bra, she began to grind all over my lap. I put my hand in her jeans and I watched her face gets tight as I rubbed her clit. I put her nipple in my mouth while keeping my hand in her jeans.
"Fuck Diana, you're making me so wet" Julia moaned.
Julia takes off my top next exposing my pierced nipples. She moves down to my nipples and begins sucking all over them one by one. Once she done she goes further down to my pants. As she pulls them off she nibbles my clit through my lace thong. I began to flinch from her doing it so lightly.
As my body jerks she looks up And laughs while going into my thong and rubbing my clit. "You can't wait for me baby?" Julia said close to my ear.
"No Julia, Can you do me a favor?"
Her face got curious, almost upset.
"Can you strap me please mommy it's in the dresser right here." I ask in a childlike voice.
She smiled as she got to drawer and pull the didlo out. She looked at it for a second.
"You like it mommy?" I ask innocently
"It's too small for me, but it's perfect for my little girl" she said while putting on the harness.
She came over and ran her fingers through my hair.
"Lie down for me babe" she says in a sweet Voice. As I lie down she begins kissing my body down to my pussy. I opened up my legs while she kissed my clit. She began sucking slow and inserting two fingers.
"Julia, I love the way you make my body feel " I moaned
She winked as I looked her eyes as she ate my pussy. My juices creaming all over her hand.
She took out her fingers and got on her knees on the bed .
"Bend over baby" she says in a demanding voice.
I did as she said and got on all fours, arching my back. I shake my ass to tease her and she slapped my ass so hard there was a hand print left. Julia pulled my waist close without saying a word and stuck the dick inside of me.
"Oh my goodness" I yelped, not used to having anything inside of me.
Julia grabbed my hair from the back and began thrusting hard in my pussy. Her breath got quick while I screamed her name.
"Julia!" I yell as she slaps my ass for a second time. I started squirting on her dick getting juices on our legs and down to my bed. When she realized I was running away from her hard thrusting she flipped me around on my back. Julia got a pillow and put it under my back while she stayed on her knees. She put the dick back in me and watched while my mouth widened. She put her hand on my clit and smiled as she starting rubbing it. Her breath quicken as she fucked me faster. She came up to my nipple and sucked on them. My body began to jerk as she did it.
"I'm about to cum mommy!" I scream one last time while she rubs my clit faster. Just then, I came all over her dick.
"Good job baby" she says to me as she takes it out and put away the harness.
"Thank you mommy!" I say while cleaning up and getting under the covers.
Julia walks back to bed nude and snuggles close to me. We both fell asleep before our second round. My heart felt so full all I could dream about was what to do to her next time.