Where's dad?

I went down the pacific highway listening to Halsey rocking out coming home from school. It was a beautiful hot day and my sun roof was down. As I pulled up to my house I saw an unfamiliar car. Im used to my dad being gone till late in the day. But I thought to myself, "whoever is in my house can get it cause they are driving a Tesla okay" I know, I'm annoying. I get out the car and carefully go in hoping I wont die. I heard dishes hitting one another in the kitchen. So I do what a real bitch would do and go get my Swiss army blade out of my make up case in my book bag. I slowly go in hoping it was someone I know because I didn't want to commit a homicide.
I run into the kitchen and Julia quickly turned around. I looked at her eye widen looking at the knife in my hand. I knew she thought I was crazy. I hurried and tucked the knife and put it in my pocket. Julia laughed.
"You can fuck someone up" she laughs catching her breath.
"Yeah" I say shyly. It's like I'm meeting her for the first time again because she's not with my dad.... what where is my dad?
"Hey where's my dad" I say without thinking
"I have to talk to you" her eyes got narrow and sad. "Your dad suffered a stroke" she started.
I began to cry only thinking about when my aunt told me my mom had cancer after my mom was too defeated to. "Diana. It's okay" she reassured me. "He's doing okay, but they found somethings they want to watch for a few weeks." She smiled. I breathed. Thanking God.
"So I'll be staying here for the time being" Julia smiled. "And in that time you can count on me for anything." She touched my arm. "Thank you Julia" I say cupping her hand into mine. I think I have ptsd about declining health especially with parents.
"So I was making dinner, but I have no idea what you like" she says looking into my eyes. I just noticed what she was wearing it looked like she was comfortable. Just some yoga pants and a cami without a bra. Her nipples peeked through her tank and it made my eyes go wide. She laughed and cocked her head. I blushed.
"Oh fuck" I thought.
"Hey. It's my fault" she said as she put on her robe that was ironically on the chair. "So how was school today"
"It was interesting. I got detention"
She laughed in response. "Well let's not tell your dad that"
"I agree" I nodded my head.
"So what's the verdict? Pasta?"
I nodded my head with a smile.
"Julia, I'm going to change and I'll back down".
I run up stairs cellphone in hand and as soon as I close the door I FaceTime Lana.
"Lana bitch" I say as soon as we connect
"She's here in my damn house! My dad had a stroke and he's going to be gone for some weeks. Lana! What am I supposed to do?" I stress to her. Lana however was on the other end taking tokes out her bong. I looked blankly, showing I was annoyed as she blew it to the camera.
"Damn let me take this in for a sec" Lana says quietly still catching her breath, eyes narrow.
It was literally a good 10 second silent pause.
Finally she says, "tell me how far you go."
I look with shocked eyes! "What" I say in disbelief trying to understand why she said such a thing.
"And tell Andy, I'll visit him soon. I love Andy he's like a second dad" she rambled.
"Lana" I disrupted
"Why did you say that about Julia?" I say sternly.
"Because Diana, I know you. You're the type to get what you want and you like Julia more than anyone I have heard you like. So, just tell me how it goes. I'm just praying somehow you don't catch too strong of feelings." She says knowing it all.
"Okay, maybe you're right. But maybe, just maybe you're wrong. Because at the end of the day it's my dad's girlfriend. It's fucking weird."
"We'll see." Lana says smiling and throwing up piece signs, stoned. I laughed loosening up a bit. "I'm smoking soon dude. I'm stressed out!"
I say to her.
"Oh, I know!" She says sassy
"Alright girl, I think it's time for Taco Bell" Lana says "I love you"
"I love you too" I say.
After I hung up I sighed thinking of all I had to take in. Today wasn't a great day and it started playing with my head.  I looked in my nightstand to find a single Xanax that Lana left. I took half and flushed it down with a mini Absolut bottle. It was one of those days...
I took some Nike running shorts that hugged my butt and barely covered it. Then I put a cami on, following Julia's style. I laughed because I just chose my own destiny by drinking and popping the pill. There was not one doubt in my mind. I was going to get what I wanted..