| 02 |

• I'll keep one blank page in case
If we meet again •

°°°

She got down from the deck and walked passed him and sat on the footpath, thinking what an absolute shit she was going to do, this isn't her, the girl her father raised was so different from her, she wasn't someone to give up easily.

She remembered about what her father had said to her when she was young.

Life is not a Fairy tale where you could get everything you wish. Life is like the ever-changing vastness we call the sky.

On some days, the bright sunshine has an inexplicable warmth and hope in it, On some days, the clouds project a halo of depressive hues on the land.

We have to embrace the darkness of the stormy days and feel the warmth of the sunny days.

We should remember that the greatest glory in living your life does not lie in having no failures in your pocket, but in rising each time you fail.

She realized how stupid she was to end her life. Suddenly she felt some presence beside her, She turned and saw him looking at her.

' Can't he leave me alone! ' She yelled in frustration inside her mind.

" What do you want? " She broke the silence between them.

" Nothing " he shrugged.

" Then why are you staring me? "

" You disappointed me! " he shook his head dramatically.

" What? " She frowned thinking what he had did.

" Why didn't you jump from the bridge? " He asked, she stared at him dumbfounded, She couldn't believe him.

She stared to recall the past encounter, the way he reacted when she was standing on the bridge's deck.

" Are you insane?, Who in the right mind would ask something like this? "

" Oh, come on, It's not like you see everyday someone who is trying to kill themselves, and moreover it was entertaining " he said, she gasped like a fish.

" You are impossible! "

" Impossible is my middle name " He said with a smirk, she rolled her eyes at him.

" Attitude much! " she muttered under breath.

If anyone have told her that she would be taking with a stranger before, she would probably laugh at their face or walked past them but here she is, talking to someone who has a mentality of five.

She can't believe why she is still sitting and talking with a complete stranger who is stupid enough to ask her why she didn't jump from the bridge, She is suprised at her instinct for not ringing the warning bells inside her head.

" Why did you tried to kill yourself ? " he asked

" Why are you so annoying? " She said more like whined.

" Annoy- "

" Don't tell me annoying is your last name " she interrupted him before he could say anything

" Didn't anyone tell you that Stranger Danger? " she asked very stupid question due to the result of her frustration, he chuckled.

' Like he is small kid and you are teaching him the do's and don'ts, Damn Taara! Why are you so stupid? ' She smacked herself mentally.