| 05 |

• Remind me, how it feels to be in love •

°°°

" I didn't know that you were planning to kill me " she said looking at the place they are standing infront of, which looked like a creepy abandoned place where mother warns there children to not go, but if you see clearly there is a board which say it's a mechanic shop, much to her relief.

" I didn't know either "

" What? " She asked.

" That you have weird sense of humour " he said.

" Seriously! You think I am-" before she could complete her sentence she was interrupted by someone.

Which almost caused her to squeal which made him chuckle as a result she stomped his feet making him hiss but nevertheless he grinned causing him to wonder if he is bewitched by her already.

" Hi Aditya! How are you? " A man who's in late fifties asked coming out the house which is beside the building.

' Aditya...his name is Aditya, too good to be his name ' she thought

" I am fine uncle! how are you? "

" I am fine, here what you have asked for " He handed him the keys.

" Thanks uncle! "

"  That's alright! You know? I used to be like you when I was your age, I used to roam around the town at night with a beautiful woman by my side " he winked.

" Does aunt know about this? " the guy who she just know his name asked while laughing along with the man they are standing infront of.

No matter how much she denied, she knew that deep down she felt attracted to him, she got mesmerized by his twinkling eyes.

" ok bye Adi! Drive safe! " With that, that man bid bye to them went to his house and she came back to conscious about her surroundings.

" Come this way! " he led the way, while she stood staring at him.

" huhh.."

" What? Come! "  He grabbed her hand and moved towards the other side, she saw a car there.

" Get in, What are you waiting for ? " She stared at the car and him for a minute before getting inside the car.

°°°

" Wow! " She stared the area which was looking like the city of lights. Maybe it's not a bad idea of coming out with him.

" This is so beautiful! " Her eyes sparkled and her face was glowing.

The place was indeed beautiful, It's like they are in a magical world, a world filled with happiness and joy, It is totally different from the city outside, every person in there has smile like they forgot about their worries and stress and enjoying their time with their families and friends.

" We have many to explore, come on, the Night is still young. " He said and held her hand and proceeded towards their destination.

She tried to warm herself by rubbing her palms while staring at her surroundings, He noticed her shivering because of the cold.

" Wait here for a second, I will be right back! " he disappeared in the crowd. making her frown, she watched him disappear in the unknown place.

She felt a uncomfortable sensation through her body which she isn't sure it is, she felt like a kid who was left by her own parents in the crowded place,  she wanted to follow him. The place she thought was beautiful wasn't beautiful anymore without him. She tried to think about something which isn't about him.