All Storys must Be Born

(No one's POV)

Long ago a kingdom was built in a land full of magic with love and care. It was separate from the other kingdoms, at first many believed this to be bad, but as time went on it proved to be wonderful.
When the kingdom had its first king Hinderson he received a prophecy about the unity of magic and man. At first it made no since man and magicians coexisted in peace.
But this peace would not last forever. When Uther Pendragon became king and killed many magicians, it seems as if the prophecy was coming true.
In the kingdom of magic called Maica was crowning there 25th king, when Albeit the magician said to find the first side of the coin to start fulling the prophecy and stop all this killing.

As soon as the 25th king was officially crowned he got all the strongest magicians to come to the kingdom to see who was the other side.

Not one was the other side of the coin, so Albeit said that he would search for the other side fast.

(No one's pov)

On the other side of Maica there was a women named Merlin teaching her adopted son who was named Mordred magic.

"Okay Mordred first you must understand what your spell means, and why you are doing it." Said Merlin

"Okay mom, so this spell means fire. So the reason I would do it is to start a fire to warm myself, or defend myself." Said Mordred

"Correct. I am so proud of you! I think we have study enough for today what about you rest." Said Merlin as she saw that Mordred look bored and tired.

"Merlin,Merlin!" Came a shout from Will Merlins best friend.

"What is it Will?" Merlin said as Mordred came up to Merlin seeing what was happening.

"Albeit is coming to our town."
"Why?"
"To see who is the other side of the coin, we must go to the town square now Merlin."
"Okay Will. Mordred I want you to stay here and watch over the house I will be back soon."

"Okay mom, just promise it will be fast, because I'm getting hungry." Said Mordred
"Of course." Merlin said as she crossed her heart.

As soon as Merlin got to the town square she realized how scared she was. What if she was the one, who would take care of Mordred. What if it wasn't her, what kind of person would it be?

Albeit went up to everyone, not even asking them to use their magic. He just would say hello then examine them.

After he was finished he asked to see Merlin.

(Merlin's POV)

"I have seen what all of you can do and I have found the other side of the coin here." Albeit said

Everyone cheered including me, because we have been waiting for this.

"The person who will help the other side of the coin is Merlin." Albeit said

Me! Me, no, no this must be wrong.

"Come here Merlin." Albeit said as we went into one of the guest house.

As soon as I enter I said " Albeit I trust you, but you must be wrong about me. I am just someone who was born with magic and lives with her child."
"Yes, that is exactly why you are the right one Merlin. Do you know why I did not ask anyone to use there magic." Albeit said

"No I do not."
"It is because I can see what many can not. You are loved by people here, and by nature too. Merlin I know this is big and will definitely have hard times, but think of yours son. If you do this he will not have to just live in this kingdom he will be able to go anywhere."