Dragon Call

(Merlin's POV)

As soon as I got to Camelot I have gotten no sleep.

And it's just my luck that I'm all ready protecting that idiot Arthur.

____________
Flashback

A mother that had just lost her child just because of Uther's law against magic was looking for revenge.
And as the saying goes an eye for an eye, but I have never hear a son for a son.
But that probably should have told me that she was going after the other side of the coin.

After a long day with the clot-pole Arthur, and making sure he didn't die, I also had to help Gaius, and keep on hearing someone say my name.

The next night after the execution Uther has a feast, and the mother of the man who was executed tried to kill Arthur. But luckily I was there to save him, but my reward was to be his man servant. I guess a good thing out of that is I will be closer to him to make sure that he won't die, but the bad thing is I am a woman. But nobody needs to know that yet.

End of flashback

________________________

"How was your first day as a servant." Gaius asked

"What do you think." I said is I took of my disguise and looked horribly tired

And to my reply Gaius just laughed.

I went over to the desk to wright a letter to Mordred.

"Hey Gaius where is some paper and ink?" I asked
"Here." He said as he gave me some

I started to wright to my son, I hope he is okay. This is what I wrote.

Dear Mordred,

I miss you so much. I have settled into Camelot, but it is scary here since I can't use my magic everywhere. You will never guess this but I have already saved the prince's life. Yes, the second day being here and I'm already on my toes making sure he doesn't die, and guess what I got as an reward. I'm his manservant. Don't worry nobody except Gaius knows I am I women. I miss you. How are your study's going? Are you eating well? Is Will taking good care of you? I know I am writing to you, but it still is not safe for you to come and see me. My dear child, I promise I will let you know when it is safe, but I still want to know how you are doing. And talk to you. I love you an if will be safe so will I .

    - love your mom Merlin

Dear Will,

I have written to Mordred, but I also wanted to check up on you. You have been my best friend for ever. Thank you for taking care of Mordred. I'm sure Mordred will tell you what I wrote to him, but please make sure he doesn't do anything rash. Yes I know this is coming from me, the person who is literally in enemy territory. I am being careful, no one knows my secret besides Gaius. If anything happens please tell me, but if I have to go see you go to a small town so it won't be suspicious. I've already found the other half to the coin. But he definitely doesn't know how to protect himself. But we please protect Mordred.

       - love Merlin

As soon as I finished my two letter I had a dove come and send the letters to Mordred and Will.

-night time

Merlin, Merlin, Merlin. COME!

I awoke from my dream, yet it did not feel like a dream, so I decided to look for who was calling me.
I was not in my disguise when I looked for who was calling me, but I did not know where to go until I heard.