Prolouge

October 31st 1994

It was Halloween Night, The day everyone has been waiting for. Many kids and people were dressing up and were going to trick or treat others, Most of them were having so much fun.

The town of Haddonfield located in illinois was very busy for the fun night.

There was a Family walking as They were holding their child's hand. They were a really happy family and loved eachother no matter what happens, Both Husband and Wife's relationship was unbreakable and strong and Their love for their child was really strong.

The Father's name is Timothy Crawford, He is a successful business man and a hardworking, He has been married to his wife for seven years.

The Mother's name is Martha Crawford, She used to work as a waitress but after getting married to Timothy, She stopping working and became a housewife instead.

And There was their daughter, Daniela Crawford. She is six years old, Martha and Timothy loved her so much and take so much care of her. But Daniela was much different.

The Family were walking back home after Trick or treating with their daughter as Martha smiled at Daniela.

Martha: Aww you look adoreble, Daniela.

Daniela was wearing this outfit for Halloween, Martha had a big smile on her face as Timothy smiled and looked at his daughter who was still wearing the mask as He opened the door and looked at her

Timothy: I know you love this outift, Dear but you need to take it off, okay?

Daniela looked at her father as He patted her head. Martha and Timothy walked in as Daniela slowly walked inside.

Martha: I'm gonna go and change, I'll make dinner afterwards

Timothy: No problem, I need to do something as well.

Martha walked away as Timothy walked away as well, Daniela was standing all alone as She stood still and stared, She didn't take her mask off as She was walking, Her Mother went upstairs as Daniela was starring at her.

Daniela looked upstairs as She looked at the kitchen. . . She was having some strange intentions, She kept starring at the Kitchen before she goes inside and looks around, Her eyes caught a knife that was on the kitchen counter as Daniela was starring at it.