Chapter One

I walked around the place as a wolf. "Where am I?" I thought. It was night and everyone was asleep.....except for me who just came here. I hoped no one woke up to find me. I went inside a few houses. I was hungry as hell. So I killed other animals for food. Until I turned around and see vampires behind me. "Look! A wolf Cody!" Said one of them. "Hmmmm" said Cody. "Whoa. It very rare for wolfs to be living here. And this wolf is one of a kind, I've never seen a wolf like this before" he walked up to me and petted me. I kinda liked it. My fur is the color of the midnight sky. My eyes glowed a very bright blue. And I had the triforce mark on my fore head and on my left paw. It glowed. "Hey where are you from? And what's your name?" Said one vampire. "Zack your an idiot wolfs can't talk" said Cody. But I did talk. "Link. My name is link. And I'm from hyrule" zack passed out and Cody looked at me with his eyes wide open and his mouth hanging open. Then Cody looked away for a second and then looked back and I was gone in less that one minute. "Ugh" I thought. I didn't dare to turn back into a human cause my appearance would be very different then before. I had nothing. No home, no food.... Nothing. I just went deep into the forest and fell asleep somewhere in there.