Chapter Five

I was in my bed, trying to sleep. But for some reason today I'm not getting any. And I was the master at sleep so this was weird and different for me. I tossed and turned and threw myself on the floor. I still couldn't sleep. I put my feet on my pillow and my head at the end of the bed and slept upside down. I still couldn't sleep. I got out of bed and went down stairs. I went in the kitchen and opened the fridge and pulled out a coke. I drank half the coke in 5 minutes. Then I went upstairs again and into my room and drank the rest of my coke. Then I tried sleeping. I still couldn't sleep. No matter what I did I couldn't sleep. I jumped on my bed carelessly and let out a deep sigh. "I need coke" I thought. I felt very dehydrated. I got up and went down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and turned on the lights. I opened the fridge and pulled out a coke. I walked out of the kitchen. But while I was doing that I heard a voice. I turned around and put a suspicious face. All I saw was a dark kitchen, so I kept walking. But when I took a step on the stairs the stairs dissapered. That really creeped me out. I tried getting out through the door but when I touched it, it was locked. "Oh crap" I thought. I grabbed my phone and turned it on. When I turned it on all I was a text message. The contact was called unknown. The text said: "hey guess what? Ur favorite bad ass is back to fuck you! >;)" now this was really scaring me. I texted back: "who r u?" I waited for an answer until I felt a pain wave hit me. I looked at my phone. It said: "shadow bitch!!!!! P.S look at ur chest u got less than one second to see >:)" I looked at my chest and realized that I had been stabed while texting shadow. Before I could even react, I died...I woke up.