→ 9. Kiss.

Stella

It's making me blush at the fact that Axel keeps getting mad at the boys sending me smirks.

He doesn't let it show but him clenching his jaw every 2 seconds and his hands balling up into a fist gives me the hint.

Jealousy is so fucking attractive, honestly.

I want something to happen so I can see him throw punches, wait actually no, I don't want to jinx it.

After he pulled me away from the hot glares they were sending me, we got food. And, obviously, I had to get a double chocolate frappuccino and a cookie. My go-to order. Let's just say, I love chocolate. Axel got a dark black coffee. Let's also say, we're complete opposites. But opposites attract, right?

Yeah, I definitely have feelings for this man.

"So.." I stir up something trying to conversate.

His veiny hands with rings are gripping his coffee, and he checks his matte black Christian Dior watch. He takes a sip, and looks at me, confused.

"Okay, look, you brought me here. So, obviously, you're going to have to conversate. I'm not just gonna sit here and watch you drink that shit tasting coffee." I immediately realize what I said. I look at him to see his reaction, but he laughs. He laughs.

His million dollar winning laugh that I get to see once every 3 months. Could this guy get any hotter? 

Well, you haven't seen his abs yet.

Yes, you have dumbass. Remember that time you walked in to him changing and also this morning?

Oh yeah, my bad.

I wonder what they feel like though. Ooooh, I want to give him a hug. Y'know what. I'm gonna come up with an excuse to hug him. Hmmm...

I don't know.

"My coffee tastes like shit? What about yours? With 50 pounds of sugar in it? He grins. Grins.

I want to grab his face and smother kisses all over it. He's way too cute.

"It tastes actually very good, thank you very much. Wanna try it?" I ask.

"No." He simply states. Oh, shut up. I know you wanna try it.

"I know you wanna try it, so don't pretend." I grab another straw and push it in the drink.

I slide the drink towards him and give him the signal to try it.

His eyebrows furrow into a confused expression. 

"Go ahead." I signal.

He doesn't believe it for a moment, but then bends down to take a sip from the other straw. He pauses for a moment, and then nods his head.

"I guess, it's not that bad. Just kind of tastes like I just had sugar and milk."

"Oh shut up, I know you liked it." I smile.

But then he proceeds to bend down to take a sip and so do I. We both take a sip and a flash is put on my face. 

"Aw, y'all are such a cute couple!" A random brunette girl with her phone in hand starts smiling. She looks over at Axel and then me.

"Oh, we're not dating!" I tell her.

But then I see Axel's face turn into a frown. 

Gotcha. Hmm. Why not put salt on the wound?

"He's just my really good friend. In fact, he's like a brother to me!" I smile at her so innocently and look over at Axel to see his jaw clenched.