The Last Dayz count down #3

Tyler POV: I wake up next to Miranda I put her hair behind her ear and gave her a kiss on the cheek I grabbed my leather jacket and opened the door outside it was snowing "snow" I said to myself as I lift up my arms and felt the snow gently touching my skin as it stuck on my hair I sat next to the tree that had snow all over it "beautiful" I said "the snow" a voice said right next to me I looked to see Jennifer walking to me then say right next to me "I never seen snow in a while" "what do you mean"? I questioned "well.... I use to live here but after my mother past during the winter I moved to another city I come here to see her grave every christmas" "I'm sorry" I replied giving her a hug I got up to kick the snow off the tree as it landed on her her face was surprised as if she got an awesome present she dusted it off "which cemetery" I asked "the one near boulevard and Equestria" I grabbed her hand and ran I first grabbed a medium sized knife by Miranda and grabbed two red roses and put it safely in my bag it wasn't that far just two blocks I ran as she followed "what are you doing"? She asked. I ignored her since soon she would see as we approached the cemetery she instantly ran to her mothers grave it read "Marie Jen Estrada, 1975-2015. A loving woman and great mother she will be missed R.I.P". A tear dropped from her eyes into the snow I took out the two roses I gave one to Jennifer and kept one than Jennifer said "I love you mom I wish you were here but it was you're time.... whatever happens I will always love you and thank you for always being there for me" she stopped to cry as she put the rose in the snow on the left side of the tombstone as I gave her a hug than as we stopped hugging I said "Marie Jen Estrada.... you raised a beautiful, loving, caring daughter she also became very successful you must be looking down happy at her right now as I looked into Jennifer's eyes I than said and I promise that I will protect you're daughter no matter what I owe her and you that, I wished to get to know you in person you sound lovely and no matter what, I will keep my promise" as she put her hands over her lips and cried I put my rose on the right side of the tombstone she gave me a hug than surprisingly a kiss than said "thank you" I know she doesn't really love me but because of what I said that's why she kissed me but I replied "no problem" as we walked home a little boy came up he seemed like if he knew me all covered in blood "I saved y" he stopped "hey kid you alright" his face came up he turned he jumped on me I had to kill him I stabbed his eye than his head..... I rolled him off me than Jennifer said "who was that" "I don't know" I replied we entered the home i entered a room where the whole group was there "where were you" David said "Jennifer had business to do so I accompanied her" I replied I noticed Jonathan wasn't here "wheres Jonathan"? I asked the group looked around as I went looking around the house he was gone I looked in the basement to see lights flickering "jonathan"? I said hoping for a response as I went to the room I saw him hanging from a rope with a chair kicked "NO!" I yelled as I ran to cut the rope off a note was in his pocket there was a note "I can't handle the temptation it just consumed me like the virus it wasn't to long since I decided to leave this world behind let's face it we all were gonna die anyways might as well to not go through hell first" I told the group about what happened they all had a scared faces I told them to read my survival guide pamphlet so you won't die basically it became night time when I decided to work out with Jennifer, Miranda and Trevor as we talked about how we can't wait to leave I told them to read the book and follow it we would be okay I than went to my room with Miranda as she slept on my chest with a smile I move my fingers through her hair than softly fell asleep.