The Last Dayz #2 Everything Doesnt Go As plan

Tyler POV: We decided that since we got one more day till we enter the hot we figured to do a recon mission and scout out the hotel to make sure it was still clear for tomorrow it was me and Jennifer to do the job as I grabbed my crossbow and arrows I checked up on Jennifer she was wearing black pants and a black shirt she made her own bow and arrows as well it was pretty impressive "ready" I said as I knocked on the door she looked at me as she put on her black military boots "almost" she said with a smile while she was still fixing her boots "not bad" I replied "oh god don't drool" she said as we together shared a laugh "well I'll be outside" she nodded her head as I left to kiss Miranda goodbye she said "becareful" I said "always" and gave her a wink "ready" Jennifer yells as she walks towards me her hair bounces as so does her bosoms we than exited the house and opened the gates to leave we stood to the rooftops to be very careful to not get surprised by any zombies as we saw the hotel it was infested "what happened" Jennifer said in shock I noticed as the security gate was opened "it doesn't matter we kill them all than we close the gates" I said as I pointed at the gate I laid down to shoot zombies down nailing them on the head one by one Jennifer was standing doing the same as I noticed I only had one stake left "get my back" I yelled I looked ten zombies left I jumped on top of a car than dashed to see a zombie right on the front gate I loaded my crossbow and shot as I ran passed it I grabbed the big stake to see a close one to my left I rolled next to it so I can get behind it I kicked the back of its knee and it kneeled down then I stabbed it on the top of the head I turned left to see a zombie get close but than dropped dead with an arrow in its head I saw her slide down to help I saw a zombie on the roof I shot him down he fell from the roof "seven more" Jennifer said she gave me a knife drone her boot as we stood side by side as we ran towards the closest one I slid next to it and pulled its leg it fell on its face I stabbed its head as I turned to see another zombie get close Jennifer hopped off my back and landed on top of it and stabbing it on the head she looked up as a zombie was right above her I threw my knife as it went right passed her right ear and stabbing it on the head right on the forehead between the eyes as she grabbed it and looked back she tossed it up and I grabbed it we stood next to each other again "four more" I said as we looked at each other as we ran again to the closest one I kicked it on the gut as she stabbed it on its spine behind the head it dropped as we went over it "ah!" She screamed she had fell and as I looked the zombie had her leg as I went to help I was yanked back but I thee my knife to her as I was tackled by two zombies I kicked one off than I snapped the other ones neck the one on me but the other one came too quickly and jumped on me "agh!" I yelled than it was kicked off I saw as Jennifer pointed to the gate "hurry close it!" She yelled as I got up I kept on running I grabbed the knife on the floor I closed the gate quickly to see Jennifer sitting down "we did it" I said jogging to her she stood up and gave me a hug "lets go home" she said I nodded as we walked home but not too soon aaa we exited we were chased by more we stayed at a house for a few hours but she fell asleep so I decided to carry her and the weapons back home as they carried her to her bed I told Miranda to clean her up and she listened I walked to Trevor "we almost died" I told him as he gave me a hug you need to shower too we got a big day tomorrow as I did I tucked Jennifer to sleep and gave her a kiss on the forehead than whispered "you did good" as I than exited the room to sleep in my room as well happy thoughts ran threw my head I was so happy I whispered "where leaving tomorrow"