23 - Photos

For a month, once in a week, I still continued my work despite of often bumping into Hyejin unnie and her group.

I just chose to stay away and make distance from her to prevent troubles with especially that I knew and I saw many times that Han oppa has been giving an eye towards me whenever unnie is just around.

For the past few weeks that came, I didn't get to meet Seungmin oppa like what we usually do.

We already planned and booked our supposed to be day out every saturday but all of the sudden, he cancelled everything.

I asked him why, and he said it's because he's busy.

I want to complain because he canceled it first before telling me, I also have to ask him why for me to know but I chose not to.

I know I should not question him when it comes to work so I just agreed with whatever he's telling me

As my last day as an emcee, I was told to leave late because they want to celebrate with me and my co- emcee.

I just went with the flow and interacted with the staff just like how I play around our Hybe staff and it really makes me happy.

After the small event they prepared for us, Manager Seo gave me the remaining time to spend it in any way I wanted so I decided to have a reservation to a restaurant just around the town for me and Sky.

I texted him many times and even tried to call him but he's dropping my calls so I decided to visit him and his members in their dorm.

I bought snacks and drinks for them before I went there.

I knocked on there door and Lee Know oppa opened the door for me

"Annyeonghaseyo~" I smiled and greeted him

"Oh! We have another visitor! Heaven's here!" He exclaimed

As soon as he shouted that, other Stray Kids members then came towards the door and checked me out

"Come in!" Chan oppa signaled me to come inside as the others took the snacks I brought

"Is this for us?" Han oppa excitedly asked

"Yeah" I smiled at him

I simply looked around their dorm and I see no Sky

"You guys are playing video games" I stated as I noticed it

"Oh sorry our dorm's a mess. We're all boys here" Chan oppa chuckled

"No, it's not that bad" I chuckled