Chapter 21: Fool me Once Shame on You

I hope you like this story so far because I've got a special surprise planned when it ends. Sorry, I can't tell you what it is. Anylou, you're going to love this chapter! Actually, you might hate it...and me.

I KID, I KID....hopefully.

Anyways, with all the randomness I just spouted out aside, here is chapter 21!

Keep Readin! <3

****

*Rachel's POV*

I start to brush my long, wavy, brown hair, not bothering to take a shower, since I already did this morning.

Miley starts to curl her aurburn hair, and after I am done brushing mine, I straighten it with Liam's pink hair straighteners, which I have borrowed.

Oh, only Liam would have pink hair straighteners.

Next, Miley and I pick out two brilliantly cute dresses, mine being a strapless turquoise number that ends just above the knees. It also has a silver braided belt around the waist, to hug what little curves I have. Miley's dress is the exact same style, except hers is a deep shade of purple.

Next comes makeup. Miley and I apply some Mascara and eyeliner, us both going for the 'cat eye' look. After that, we deem ourselves 'officially hot' and get ready to head out.

It is a little bit of an understatement to say that Niall's jaw drops when he sees Miley. He looks like one of those little doggy toys that you squeeze and it's eyes bulge and it's tongue lolls out.

Miley giggles. "Like what you see, Nialler?"

Niall snaps back to reality and leads her out to the car, with the redhead still laughing as he blushes a red the color of her hair. Needless to say, those two are incredibly cute together.

The car trip on the way to Zack's house is silent. I can't wait to get there, because I'll have some more company besides the two love birds in the front seat. No offense, Niall and Miley.

We pull into Zack's driveway to see that Mr. And Mrs. Taylor aren't here. The door's open, though, so I just walk straight in. Niall and Miley are hot on my heels.

"Knock, knock!" I call out once we're in the foyer.

No reply.

"Zack, it's Rachel, I came to surprise you!"

Nothing.

I walk up the stairs. I know he's here, where else would he be besides his house?

Walk up to Zack's bedroom door, where I can already hear moaning.Oh my lord, is he really doing this to me again? You would think that the idiot would've learned his lesson by now, but no. He just can't keep his hands to himself, can he?

Before Niall or Miley could stop me, I whip open the door to his room with a loud 'BANG!' only to come face to face with a pretty nasty scene.

Zack and some blonde slag are snogging on the bed in his room. Don't worry, it's not graphic or anything. But that fact doesn't stop me.

"Zack!" I scream, fighting back tears as best I can. The black-haired boy tears away long enough to see me.

"Rachel-"

"You liar." I hiss at him in quiet voice, almost breaking down. "You said you were sorry. Liar."

Pushing past Niall and Miley at the door, I finally feel the warm tears start to run down my face as I sprint full tilt towards the car. I try to yank open the car door, but it won't budge. It decides it wants to put up a fight.

"NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR GAMES DOOR, I JUST CAUGHT MY BOYFRIEND CHEATING ON ME! OPEN UP, GOD DAMMIT!" I yell in frustration, almost kicking the car.

Finally, the door opens when I yank it really hard. I practically fall in to the vehicle. By the sound of doors closing and the engine starting, I can tell Miley and Niall have caught up with me.

We drive away from the dirty, piece-of-shit, bastard man whore that is no longer my boyfriend. When we pull up to the house, I'm still bawling my eyes out like a fucking baby. Get a grip, Rachel.

Miley leads me to the couch and sits me down. "Hun, you okay?"

I nod. "Yeah, yeah, I'll be fine. You two go on your first, date, don't mind me and my shit." Fake laughing and sniffling, I collapse on the sectional in our living room.

My caring friend furrows her eyebrows at me. "Are you sure?" I nod.

I insist that her and Niall go ahead on their date without me. I don't want to ruin their night, too. Then I'd just be an awful friend. I realize how selfish I've been lately, only keeping up with my own affairs. I haven't even bothered asking Miley how she's been doing.

So I sit there on the couch, sniffling, until I feel it dip as somebody sits down and wraps his arms around me.

I know exactly who it is instantly.

Louis.

"Louis," I turn, wrapping my arms tightly around him. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I was wrong, I miss you. I love you so much. What I did, that was the biggest and dumbest mistake I've ever made. I don't care if fans hate me, all I should've cared about is you. I should've known not to go back to him."

I start to cry once again as the Doncaster boy rubs soothing circles into my back with his hand. He brings me away from him so he can look me in the eyes. Then, he smiles warmly, taking in me and all of my runny make-upped face.

"You look like you need a tissue." He grabs one for me and I wipe all of my makeup off and dab my eyes.

"Thanks." I sniffle. Louis grins at me again.

"I'm not even going to ask what happened. I can already tell."

I smile weakly. "Louis, I'm so sor-"

Louis shushes me. "It's alright. You were confused. But now, I have a question for you; Rachel Marissa Payne, would you be my girlfriend...again?"

I catch the boy off guard by tackling him into a big bear hug, laughing giddily as I do.

"So that's a yes, then?" Louis asks hopefully.

"Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes!" I squeal happily. Things are finally getting back to the way they should be.

****

A/N:

5 votes before I update again!

P.S. sorry for the shorter chapter! Whoops!