Chapter 11: What Happens Now?

A/N: A lot of you have been telling me to update, so I finally am, but this chapter might be crummy & filler bc I didn't know what to do next in the story, & that's what inspired this! I have so many ideas for later chapters, though! The story WILL get better, I promise! You just have to bear with me! It was just hard putting them together.

And remember...

KEEP READIN! <3

****

*Rachel's POV*

I roll over in my queen size bed and stare up at the ceiling.

He had banned me.

Liam had banned me from dating his friends.

Who even does that?

All night I had been up thinking about this. I can't believe he actually banned me from from dating his friends! What a control freak! I guess I've got to love him though. The only problem is, I don't know what I'm going to do about Louis now.

For some strange reason, I want to go talk to him about this. I feel like he would be the only one that understands what I mean. I know it's weird, but I feel like we have a kind of connection.

I walk downstairs to go sit for a bit and think, hoping that this trip won't turn out like my last little midnight fiasco.

I wander into the living room and my eyes land on none other than Louis Tomlinson himself. The Doncaster boy snores softly as Grease plays quietly on the TV.

It's like some strange type of reverse psychology. Liam banning me from dating him only makes me want to date him even more.

As strange and creepy as it may sound, I sit down next to the sleeping boy and ruffle his hair. Why did Liam have to be so over dramatic and install this ridiculous "ban" thing? It's totally uncalled for.

Standing up and heaving a sigh, I grab a blanket from the blanket chest in the corner and throw it over Louis to keep him warm.

Then, I walk back upstairs, only to fall into a dreamless sleep.

*Louis' POV*

I wake up to an upbeat bop from Grease playing on the TV. As I'm about to get up and turn it off, the sound of footsteps lightly pitter-pattering down stairs registers in my ears. I lay back down and pretend to be asleep.

I add a light snore to make it more convincing as a silhouette that looks a whole lot like Rachel walks in and sits down on the couch next to me, sighing.

I have to keep from smiling as she ruffles my hair, then throws a blanket around my body. Now warmer, I snuggle down, wishing to actually go to sleep with her here, ruffling my hair.

Or better, her lie here with me.

It makes me sad when she stops and goes back upstairs. I want to tell her that I like her, and that I wish Liam hadn't banned us from dating each other, but I can't. I just have to wait for her to go upstairs before getting up, turning off the TV, and going up stairs myself, nearly walking into Rachel's room and telling her as soon as I pass it.

I guess I could talk to her in the morning, maybe.

^.^.^.^.^

I wake up yet again, this time to the smell of bacon wafting up the stairs and into my nostrils. Jumping off the bed, I rush downstairs. I knew I was hungry, but I didn't know I was this hungry. Oh, well. At least there's bacon.