Seabrook, The Story

"Welcome back to Seabrook, 

Where belonging is...well... It really is...everything." "We're a strong, united and tight-knit community. And that's a good thing 'cause it wasn't always this way." "There a was a time where the people of Seabrook had to protect themselves." 

"Legend has it that when the first settlers came to Seabrook, they found wild beasts with sharp claws lurking in the forest."  "Now Forbidden may I add." "Which sparked an epic battle between the beasts and themselves."  "Seabrook settlers 'bravely' fought off the monstrous attack and discovered a precious resource." "They safeguarded it from the beasts. They weren't going to let anyone steal their treasure...so...they hid it, and the town prospered and grew rich by harnessing the precious energy source." 

"Seabrook benefited greatly as it grew strong, happy and unified." "The beasts were a distant memory. Seabrook forgot monsters could be real." "Until clearly...they were." "A little lime soda mixed with a dash of industrial strength Seabrook energy...anddddd...BOOM!"  "Zombies were created. In a lot of ways, Seabrook's moved on since then, but it's hard to bury your past." "Now let me introduce myself..."