Movies, Forests and Werewolves?!

A/n Sorry for the long chapter :p

Maddie Outfit:

Camila Outfit:

Camila Outfit:

Zed POV:

Camila dragged me back home, much to my disappointment. I opened the door and walked in with our younger sister Zoey. she ran to the dining table, then turning to look at me. " Who's a good boy? " I sigh " Me...". I crawl  towards her and sit on my knees, panting like a dog. Zoey giggles and pats my head " Good boy." Us zombies aren't allowed to have pets, they still think we will eat them. Camila and I head to our shared bedroom and we plop on our beds. " Want to watch something? " I ask Cami "Sure?" She replies. I smirk and get up to our drawer and pick out my favourite movie " Nooo " Camila groans, burring her head in her hands. I chuckle at her actions and place the DVD in the player and flop on top of her. "Oof, Zed! Get off of me you lug! " I laugh, shaking my head no. The next thing I knew, She had pushed me off the bed and onto the floor! " oof, How rude! ". She just lays there laughing at me. After we calmed down, we laid on her bed and watched Frozen.

Camila POV:

Once the movie is finished, I am bored yet again. " Zeddy~" "Yes Mila? " He replies. I smile sweetly and say " We are going for a walk. " I get up and grab his arm dragging him downstairs, ignoring his protests. We slide on our shoes and walk out the door, through Zombie town to the Forbidden Forest. Yes, it's forbidden, we know. But here in Seabrook, it's the only place we can go to get some peace and quiet. Plus, it's our favourite place to go. We walk along our favourite path, which is along a stream with a bridge at the end.

Zed walks along the bridge but me? I jump across the stream, on the rocks to the other side, where the bridge ends

Zed walks along the bridge but me? I jump across the stream, on the rocks to the other side, where the bridge ends. Zed laughs " Your so reckless Mila " I scoff playfully " Is that supposed to be a insult? " "No, I'm just saying. You need to be careful " Rolling my eyes playfully I nudge him saying, " Life needs to be fun Zeddy, Not all of us want to be boring old Zombies " He chuckles and we continue walking down the path peacefully, listening to the sound of the rushing water and the birds chirping. As we are walking, the heel of my boot decides to catch on a stone and I trip, but thankfully, I find my footing before I faceplanted. " Are you okay?! " Zed asks, trying not to laugh, but failing miserably. " Yeah, It wasn't a good idea to wear high heeled boots huh? " Zed shakes his head. I look at him, brushing the hair out of my eyes. We stare at each other, then we burst out laughing.

Maddie POV: 

As I was walking peacefully around the forest, I hear laughter and my ears perk up. I look around as I also hear footsteps. I feel someone touch my shoulder suddenly, I whip around and tackle the person. "Oof " Is all I hear as we hit the ground. I look at the persons face. "Hi Wyatt" I say, trying not to laugh. He glares at me "Hello Maddie". I get off of him and help him up "What are you doing out here-" He asks but I cut him off, by putting a finger to my lip silently signalling him to be quiet. " I hear laughter " I whisper. Wyatt's eyes widen " What?! No one is allowed in the Forest, It is Forbidden." "I know" We both hear a new voice and jump slightly " Wyatt? ". We sigh and say "Hey Willa " "Hi, oh you found Maddie I see". Willa replies as the rest of the pack come up behind her "Yeah". I look to Wyatt with wide eyes " You brought the whole pack?! Who is looking after the elders and pups?!" He goes to answer but Willa cuts him off " We only brought some of the pack Maddie, Winnie and Wilma are looking after the pups and elders as well as the rest of the pack." I sigh in relief "Thank gosh". Wyatt goes to say something but stops as we hear someone scream and yell " ZED! " Wyatt, Willa and I all look at each other and we run in the direction of where the voices are coming from.

Camila POV:

Okay so update. Zed just got hit with the Seabrook Cheer Bus. I stand in the middle of the road with my jaw open when it finally clicks. I scream and yell "ZED! " I run after the bus as it goes off the road and into the bushes.

Zed POV:

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream as I grip the top of the Cheer bus. So Camila and I were walking on the road when I got hit by the bus. Exciting right? "ZED!" I hear someone yell and then footsteps following, I couldn't tell who said it since my heart was beating in my ears. As the bus is going out of control, I loose my grip and fall off the bus landing on the road with a thump. " Oww " I groan. "ZED! ". I open my eyes and see my sister's face leaning over me. " Are you okay?! " I chuckle slightly " I just got hit by a bus Mila, I'm perfectly fine ". Camila rolls her eyes and helps me up " Thanks ". We look at each other with wide eyes then we chase after the bus that has now descended into the woods. Great.

Camila POV: 

Zed and I ran after the bus, worried about our friends. The bus was moving too fast and we lost it. We slowed down to a jog then to a stop. I groan " We lost it " Zed nods, panting. I hear a twig snap, "Zed? " "Yeah? " I gulp " Did you step on a twig? " He looks at me " No...Did you? ". I look down at the floor then back at him " No..." We look at each other with wide eyes, "We aren't alone " Zed whispers and I start looking around frantically.

Wyatt POV

We followed the footsteps into the circle of trees. I see a gorgeous green haired, pale skinned beauty scanning around the area with her honey brown eyes. She looked so magical as the sun shone on her pale white skin and the golden flecks, mixed with the brown of her eyes shining bright with excitement. " Wow..." I whispered to no one in particular. Before I knew it Maddie was howling on top of a rock, and her being Alpha; the rest of the pack followed along. I snapped out of my trance and ran back into the forest with the pack, wishing to see that beauty again.

Maddie POV:

As we followed the footsteps, we slowed to a stop and saw that in fact, we weren't following a couple of humans, we were following a pair of zombies. As I was walking, a twig snaps under my feet. I freeze as I watch the zombies look around, I let out a quiet breath as they don't see me. I run to the tip of a rock and howl, stating this is wolf territory. The pack howls along and we run away from them, back to the den.

Zed POV:

I saw this beautiful girl with brown hair and blonde bangs, standing on a rock then she starts howling...? Oh no...She's a werewolf! But she's so gorgeous. " Zed, Zed!, ZED?!" I shake my head, breaking out of the trance to see Camila waving her hand in front of my eyes. "We were surrounded by werewol- " I nod, cutting her off " Werewolves. I know. ". As our friends surrounded us, asking if we were okay, all I could think about was the brown hair beauty, that took my breathe away.