chapter 1:zero

2XX years ago.

  Zero: Ugh... where am I?

  Zero: Ah... I remembered, I defeated Dr. Weil, and destroyed Ragnarok. Now reploids and humans can only live and create a wonderful world... I have no regrets.

  Zero: But there's still another chance I'll...

  The devastated Zero was extending his hand towards the beautiful vast sky and was imagining someone he wanted

  Zero: ciel I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise to you if there was another chance I would...

  ???: But what?

  Zero heard someone's voice. He turned towards the source of the sound and found a stranger who was wearing a cloak that crossed his entire body. He was riding an advanced motorcycle.. He was looking at Zero with interest.

  ???: You won't be able to live for a long time, Zero, you know that very well....

  ???: But I saw something terrible would happen in the distant future so I will save you Zero....

  That mysterious reploid put me in a big glass tube and put me in it and released nitrogen gas and I felt the need to rest a little and close my eyes somehow and I felt something I didn't feel at the time, which was sleep. ...

  That was the last thing I remembered about that person
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .

  After 2XX years...

  somewhere in the desert

  There was a girl riding a floating bicycle and rushing forward, her name was Milie, a girl with blue eyes and long black hair, and she was wearing black and red clothes, and on her shoulder was the emblem of a red and black Phoenix bird .

  Milie: I didn't find anything! Did slither INC take everything from the rubble or what?!

  Milie: If I don't find anything this time, I'll have a big problem as my food supply will run out and so will fuel..

  Milie was an antiquities explorer in the Phoenix Group Guild. Their mission was to find out what had happened in the past hundreds of years, and she had to find something in order to preserve her membership as a grade 3 excavator.

  Bobobobo....

  Milie's bike stopped working because of fuel

  Milie: What? Did you run out of fuel so fast?! Why did you have such bad luck!

  milie kicked a rock near her and something happened

  (kick)
  (Rebound)

  Milie: Hmm? Is that the sound of metallic slamming?

  Milie looked toward the floor and noticed a few marks on a metal door covered in sand...

  When I touched the door, a light appeared, the door opened, and milie fell

  Milie: eh?!

  The door opened and Milie fell into the unknown place

  In a certain place inside a lab there was a scream inside an open vent

  Milie: ooooooaaaaahhhhh!Agh!

  Milie: It hurts, what a long fall, hmmm? And more importantly, where am I?

  The place was very dark and covered with dust and spider webs, and there were a lot of things lying on the ground, some rusty and others smashed, as if a storm had passed through here.