chpater 3:after ragnarok

After the megamerge was canceled, Omega floated through the air and stopped in the middle between Zero and milie.

Zero: Who are you?

Biometal model OZ: I'm a biometal model OZ... and I'm not the same person you know I'm just a biometal.

Zero: biometal?

Model Oz: the biometal is a living metal that can store the data and abilities of a heroic spirit from the past and they have a will and choose who gives them power.

Model Oz: Despite this, I'm a little different from a normal biometal. I can give my powers to anyone I want, but I'm designed to be under your control, Zero.

Zero: At my command...why?

Model Oz: Because it was designed by me

Zero: Who is he?

Model Oz: I can't tell you who he is but he told me something

Zero: What is it?

Model Oz: Something big is about to happen in the near future

Zero: Is he an enemy?

Model Oz: I don't know what he means but tell me the world needs you...

Model Oz: That's all I can tell you...

Milie: That's because a year ago a sage trinity, Thomas started making many biometal for many humanoids. Nobody knows why but biomeatal use has become very popular.

Milie: We're now in the U-2 no-man's land.

Zero: U-Zone?

Milie: Hmm? Don't you know about areas you've probably been sleeping too long...

Milie: The areas are divided into safe and unsafe areas due to attacks by mavricks and the border is protected by guardian soldiers.

Milie: We're in U now. We have to walk west and get to G. It's an area with old ruins but built by guardian men and there's a transporter here. It takes a few days for my bike ride but there's a problem...

Zero: What is it?

Milie: My bike has no fuel! Which means we have to walk!

Milie: This may take a week or two to arrive plus I thought there might be something inside that would help me with the fuel problem.....

Model Oz: I can help you with that

milie looked at model Oz in surprise and shrieked

Milie: Can you!

Model Oz: Yes, I can use my energy as an alternative to fuel

Milie: Won't that affect you?

Model Oz: Don't worry about this, my energy recovery rate is so fast that you won't even notice the difference.

Model Oz: He asked me to help Zero with anything.

Milie: You seem to have a loyal biometal, Zero

Zero: Maybe...

model Oz went to the head of the bike and stuck to it and made a thunderous sound

Follow Favorite

Milie: Great! I can drive now!

Milie: I'm going to ride a bike you helped me Zero Now it's my turn to pay the debt

Milie: That's....that's too fast!

The speed of a bicycle was 190 mph now exceeds its speed of 805 mph, her bike was very insane, it exceeded the speed of sound by a good margin...