1. Congratulations, You're parents!

A/N; I didn't check for grammar/spelling mistakes so if there are any I'll get to it eventually

"I'm not letting you beat me this time, Ino pig!" Sakura claimed as the two of us sped down the hall, side by side, our shoulders knocking into one another.
"Keep telling yourself that, Billboard brow." I spat, picking up the pace as our classmates and other students that flooded the hall stared at us.
This was a typical, everyday thing at Konoha high school that everyone would usually be used to by now. Sakura and I were both best friend's and rivals and let me warn you, it's a long story because there's no one I love and despise more than Haruno Sakura.
The two of us, like every other girl in this school, were both after none other than the stone cold hottie, Uchiha Sasuke. There wasn't a girl in this school not fawning over Sasuke (other than Hyuuga Hinata) and unfortunately, this create quite the tear in our friendship. Nonetheless, Sakura knows I'm here for her as her one and only true best friend even when it doesn't seem like it.

Today we finally returned from our short-lived summer vacation, marking the start of our second semester in our third year at Konoha. This may not seem significant to you, but to me it meant a lot. Not only is high school coming to a close for me in a matter of months that'll fly by, but today we were being assigned the project of a life time in my child development class. Today, I could win the role of being Sasuke's partner! Just thinking about it makes me ecstatic, I have the whole thing planned out in my head. First, it'll just be for the project and a passing grade, but as we spend the semester together and he sees my awesome parenting skills and amazing girlfriend potential he'll totally start to fall in love with me, it's inevitable. I know, I'm a genius.

"Move it!" Sakura demanded, attempting to push me out of the way as we both tried to enter the door. "You!" I argued, shoving her more to the side until we suddenly tumbled into the classroom together, landing in a tangle on the hard floor of the classroom. I grunted in pain as all the air was knocked out of me on impact. I quickly recovered and exchanged a glare with Sakura as she eagerly fixed her long bubblegum pink hair and we stumbled getting to our feet once more and pushing and shoving each other towards Sasuke's table once more.
"Hi, Sasuke-kun, do you mind if I sit with you?" Sakura asked sweetly, completely changing her attitude.
"Sorry billboard brow, there isn't enough room here for you and your ginormous forehead." I spat, ready to push her out of the way and claim my spot next to Sasuke, A.K.A my future husband.
Sakura turned to me with a violent look in her eyes. "Wanna say that again, Ino pig?" She challenged and I crossed my arms with a smug smile and opened my mouth to repeat myself.
"Tch. How annoying." Sasuke chimed in before I had the chance and Sakura and I both seemed to deflate a bit.
"Sasuke-kun, you can't mean that." I said and used my hand to cover my mouth, attempting an adorable blush that boys just can't resist. Except for him. It's always him! Well, not for long at least!

"Good morning, Class." Kakashi-sensei greeted us as he finally arrived to class, and let me remind you, the class was probably halfway over by now. As always even with the new semester.
"Sorry I was late I-" he was swiftly cut off by Naruto in the back.
"Oh, don't give us those excuses again, Sensei! You're always late, always!" he shouted loud enough that the entire school could probably hear and almost busting our eardrums. And Sasuke calls us annoying?
"Very well. Please take a seat if you haven't already so we can begin." Kakashi asked politely, beginning to prepare things for the next assignment up front.
Meanwhile, Sakura snagged the seat next to Sasuke. I shot her a death glare as she stuck her tongue out at me in triumph and moved to take a random open seat where I could keep my eye on them and just my luck I end up next to Nara Shikamaru, who was asleep on the table. He was possibly the laziest person in all of Japan and oh god did he know how to push my buttons. The two of us went to together like fire and gasoline and I absolutely couldn't stand him!
I huffed and crossed my arms, leaning back in my chair and staring over at Sasuke and Sakura's table. This wouldn't stop me from being his partner, fate was totally going to be in our favor.

Shikamaru stirred in his sleep, finally lifting his head and looked my direction. "Oh, it's you. What a drag." He complained, yawning and settling back in his seat.
"I'm not exactly thrilled about this either." I replied matter-of-factly, tilting my head the other way. He expelled a sigh, also crossing his arms over his chest in a more relaxed way.

"Alright, now we can begin." Kakashi-sensei stated and began writing on the board and explaining our current project. We were doing it for the entire semester with one assigned partner and we would be given one of those fake babies, and also the gender so we can decide on a name. After explaining all the information we'd need Kakashi started pairing up the students of opposite gender while I listened carefully for Sasuke's name, along with mine of course.
Everyone else seemed to have gotten lucky with their known crushes, like Hinata and Naruto and even TenTen with Neji, so of course today would he my day!
But, then this happened
"Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura." Kakashi announced and I looked over to see Sakura perk up, throwing her hands in the air with excitement. Rage boiled within me that she got Sasuke... now he's too far out of my reach and I needed a new genius plan, and fast.

Most of the girls were envious of Sakura, and even some of the boys felt the same about Sasuke because come on, she might have a gigantic forehead but she was still cute and she was the top in our class so it would be a guaranteed A.
"I don't get it." Shikamaru comments next to me and I turn my gaze to him, narrowing my eyes. "What's so great about the Uchiha anyways? They only like him because he's considered attractive." He continued on and if we weren't in class I would have caused him so much pain, talking about Sasuke like this.
"And this, Nara, is why no one's interested in you." I added in boldly. "I pity the poor soul that gets paired with you." I said. I might not have been paired with Sasuke but as long as it's not-

"Nara Shikamaru and Yamanaka Ino. That's all there is. Now please join your partner and we'll begin passing out your 'children'" Kakashi finished and I have never wanted to scream so loud before. Why, out of all people, Shikamaru? Is the universe trying to set me up for failure? Why someone with hair shaped liked the pineapple spongebob lives in? We're gonna kill each other before this project is over!

"You were saying?" Shikamaru looked over at me with a smirk and my eye twitched.
We finally received our kid for the next horrid semester and also a bunch of paperwork we were going to fill out in the remainder of class.
Kakashi smiled at us all with this certain amusement in his eyes as he pulled out his Romance Paradise copy to read while we worked.
"Oh, I almost first forgot. Congratulations, you guys are officially parents."

A/N; This really sucks as usual. I always hate my first chapters but oh well.
Anyways, who knows when I'll get the 2nd chapter up so bear with me if you even enjoyed it.