Chapter 2

Today was a very boring day at the office because no one was calling so we were just being lazy and when i woke up from my nap it felt like something was touching my head but there was no one around me and that's when realization kicked in.

Y/N: Somebody took my head great (sigh).

And yes I can see even without my head it's just weird to just not have one so I need to find who ever took it but who. It could be moxxie or Millie but Millie doesn't take people's head and of course it's not moxxie so that leaves blitzø and loona blitzø knows not to mess with my head because of what happened last time so it all leaves to loona but she always be on her phone or just being you know loona you know what fuck it ima go ask her.

Y/N: Hey loona have you seen my....

What i saw was just so cute loona was on the couch asleep cuddling my head in her arms it was just so cute that i took a picture and texted it to blitzø his reaction was him sending cute emoji's so i guess he likes it but i want to do something before I wake her up.

Y/N: I wonder what would happen if i pet her she wouldn't mind..... right?

I walk up to sleeping loona and start petting her and what i expected were her to wake up but was the exact opposite she starts purring like a cat i would say i was shocked was a understatement i was down right exploding on the inside but I didn't want to wake her so i'll just leave her to it before i could walk away i felt her grab my hand i was confused of what she want.

Loona:(blushing) Can you stay and keep petting me.... please?

The opportunity was too good to pass up so i would have done what any person would do i agreed.

Y/N: Sure kitten.

Loona:(blushing) kitten?

Y/N: Yeah you remind me of a kitten when you purr and your cute as one.

Loona:(blushing) SHUT UP AND IM NOT CUTE!!

Y/N: Yeah sure kitten.

Loona: SHUT UP BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND!!!

Y/N: Okay okay.

I pick her up and sit her on my lap making sure both of us are comfortable and continuing petting her like a owner does to there dog probably over of five minutes of petting and cuddling i hear snoring and see loona fell back to sleep after another couple of comfortable silence i feel sleep take over as i fall into a deep slumber.

(This chapter was to show what you and loona relationship is like no your not boyfriend/girlfriend your just very close friends but loona has a crush on you that's all but besides that I hope you have a great day and......