Chapter 3

Finally something interesting is happening the princess of hell charlie decided to make a hotel but not just a regular hotel no this one is suppose to rehabilitate sinners into heaven now this is how it's suppose to work so sinners go to the hotel and stay and not commit no sinning and they get to have a second chance and go to heaven so with that out of the way let's see what this hotel has to offer for my entertainment.

Y/N: Excuse my good sir do you know where this happy hotel is?

Imp: Oh umm yeah but you don't mind me asking why is the dream demon going to the worth for nothing hotel?

Y/N: Im curious of what going on with this happy hotel it peeks my interest.

The good man told me where to go so im off to the hotel oh this is going to be interesting i have already met Lucifer and me and him don't have good history with each other so yeah i wonder how she would react and I wonder if HE would be there as well.

Y/N: So this is the happy hotel i must say it looks nice 8.5/10.

I knock and wait maybe like 4 or 5 minutes soon enough someone finally opens up and its the I was waiting for

???: Uncle what are you doing here?!!!

Y/N: Hey Charlie how is my little demon doing? I saw on the news that you made this hotel to redeem sinners and I couldn't help myself and come see whats going on around here.

Charlie: Oh well okay if thats what you want come on in!

I walk in and take a look around its nice Charlie has really out done herself with this whole hotel thing it has that circus theme to it with that classic red color but I cant wonder I forgot something.........THE MEETING WE HAVE A MEETING TODAY FUCK!!!!

Y/N: Hey Charlie ima have to leave early I have a meeting today at work and im late I hope thats okay.

Charlie: oh thats okay I understand see you later!!!

I hug her and say bye as I teleport away.

(Sorry I have been gone for a little bit and for this to be short I kinda lost the energy to make this a long one but I hope y'all have a great day and stay safe BYEEEEEEEE)