Chapter 2: "Tourism" in Tokyo

Y/N *looking at all*: Looks like you have new students.

Y/N fully opens the door.

Y/N: You can enter.

Everyone enters the apartment, Y/N closes the door and walks towards the kitchen.

Y/N *picking tea and putting it on the living room table*: What brings you here Gojo?

Gojo *sitting on the couch*: I think you already know.

Y/N *sitting down and getting a cup of tea*: To convince me to go back to jujutsu school. * sipping tea * this is the third time in two months.

While the two talked, the three freshmen were in the room looking around.

Megumi *thinking*: Looks like he's organized too.

Itadori *looking at a photo of S/N with Gojo*: Looks like they were friends.

Nobara * looking sideways at Y / N * : He has a face like he's out of patience today.

Y / N: And who are your new students?

The three fledglings approach and stand behind Gojo.

Itadori: Hi, Yuji Itadori from Sendai.

Megumi: Megumi Fushiguro.

Nobara: Nobara Kugisaki, the only girl in the group.

Y/N *smiling*: Y/N L/N, from Oizumi.

Does Y/N's smile emanate a divine glow?! Making everyone wonder.

Y/N *putting the cup on the table*: I think you already know my answer.

Gojo: Unfortunately I know, but this time I have something that might convince you.

Gojo gets up, goes after Itadori and pushes him forward.

Gojo: This young man will change your mind.

Itadori gives an innocent smile and S/N looks at them with a strange look.

Megumi *thoughts*: This behavior will end up scaring the L/N.

Y/N: No offense, but he seems like a normal young man to me.

Gojo: This young man ate a cursed object and became Sukuna's vessel!!!

Suddenly the mood was heavy Y/N was taking a cup of tea to the mouth but stopped with the cup almost in the mouth.

Nobara: Wait he ate a cursed object, how disgusting, stay away from me.

Y/N *putting the cup on the table and speaking in a serious voice*: Is it true, he really is Sukuna's receptacle?

Megumi *thinking*:The atmosphere was suddenly heavy.

Itadori: Yes, it's true, but-

Suddenly, S/N appeared in front of Itadori.

Itadori felt a little scared and Gojo gave a discreet smile.

Y/N *Serious voice*: I want to talk to him, can you switch with him for a moment please.

Everyone started to feel a lot of cursed energy inside Y/N. Suddenly a mouth appeared on Itadori's cheek with a sadistic smile.

Sukuna *laughing uncontrollably*: I recognize this cursed energy anywhere, when I get control of this boy's body, I will dismember him and eat-

Itadori slapped Sukuna on the mouth, shutting him up and making  him mouth disappear.

Itadori *scratching his cheek*: Sorry, sometimes he appears out of nowhere.